DB INDIANS VS SODDY DAISY

ArtVandalay

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, friday is approaching near, after a great couple of days in pads, the indians look focused and on a mission to tak e care of business, I'm not sure what was going on up in the woods yeasterday behind the new field house, but i think there was some animal up there watching us, who knows...well if indeed a peeper was there, i hope they took some good notes. The indians will come out firing, and play hit-you-in-the-mouth football. Look for the defense to step up coverage and containment. Tribe plays like they should, they will previal. Roll Tribe

This game should get interesting.  It will not be a low scoring game like the one we saw last night with DB/Ooltewah.  Both teams have a big time passing offense and with DB's LAmon Williams back it'll be interesting to see how he impacts the game. 

Both teams will be able to pass and score.  I'm calling it right now, here's the key to this game:

Soddy Daisy's Defense

If Soddy can contain Williams and that other HUGE guy (was he the TE) they threw to up the middle, then they've got a chance.  The only problem is, I don't think Soddy's defense is that good.  They can stop the run ok, but they cannot stop the big play.  I think Williams return will be huge for DB.

I have mixed emotions on this game as far as who I want to win.  I want the Chattanooga team to win, BUT you always want the team that beat you to go all the way.  But what I want doesn't matter.  Here it is:

Dobyns Bennett 42

Soddy Daisy 28

825420043[/snapback]

ok no doubt that this will be close but i think soddy could pull it out by 7

This is a point that should be addressed. 1 common opponent for DB & SD and that is Oak Ridge. DB put up 48 on the Wildcats in the ship. The Region 2 5A #2,#3 & #4 Seeds (SD, Oolteway and Farragut) combined, in the last 3 weeks of the season mind you, combined to score 48 on the Wildcats.

The point being....Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett's Offense is strong enough and has so many weapons that they forced THE Dominant team from Region 2 5A, the Cat Daddy's of Region 2 5A (Oak Ridge) to play their style of ball, even on the road, and beat them going away.

Roll, Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

825427326[/snapback]

Don't forget KARNS.

DB- 42

Karns - 14

SD-52

Karns -0

But like hotsauce said.....IT DOES NOT MATTER!! thumb

Looks like I have missed a good thread this week! This will be a great game, one of the best in the entire state, and one everyone should watch or listen to.

Duran get's back on track this week, because when you have Lamon in the game it opens up so many other big plays! DB's defense will play hard, and bring the pain, so the QB for SD better get the ball off quickly!

DB 35

SD 24

Roll Tribe Roll