DB INDIANS VS SODDY DAISY

ArtVandalay

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, WaCo your are correct. DB will pass the ball, forward I hope. Expect that little dump off screen to Peeler alot. And some deep bombs. But in the end, we don't want to have more turnovers... that is critical in this game. And no blocked punts.

High scoring game is out.

DB 21

SD 14

RTR

Edited by ArtVandalay

Nestboy.......Even though you didn't understand anything you read in my post, Im glad you finally admited you got beat by a better team. Now lets see if you can go the rest of the day without bringing up some hit that one of your boys put on a DB player.

ps: That was a nice touch at the end of your last post. You should say your sorry atthe end of every post.

WaCo ;) JaCo.......its hard to believe I can have this much control over somebody.

825428455[/snapback]

Haha! You're killin me! 4 more weeks till Glory!!!!!! Oh, and if you noticed, I said to "everyone else." Not you. DB got hit hard all night...especially your boy Duran Duran...and that just happened to equal 4 INTS! I hope somebody can block the great DOODLE! and if you had understood anything in my previous posts, you'd have noticed I said the Owls got beat by a better team the next day! As for the link I posted...you interpreted it wrong from the get go. I posted it because it was a hard hit...not because I couldn't get over a loss.

Well, I just wanted to talk about it again since YOU brought it up!

How come nobody from DB is talking about the atmosphere in Kingsport like they did prior to last week?

How come nobody from DB is talking about the atmosphere in Kingsport like they did prior to last week?

825428997[/snapback]

PestfromtheNest,

No one is really concerned about what you thought about the 'atmosphere' in Kingsport. I read in an earlier post that you were not that impressed. So what!

Next time you have about 1.3 seconds, why don't you tell us all there is to know about the exciting atmosphere and rich tradition that is Ooltewah athletics.

BTW, if you laugh at the 'four more weeks to glory' statement, then I would like to remind you that you will have to wait a minimum of 56 weeks for your Owls to find glory.

ROLL TRIBE ROLL

Edited by rolltriberoll

PestfromtheNest,

No one is really concerned about what you thought about the 'atmosphere' in Kingsport. I read in an earlier post that you were not that impressed. So what!

Next time you have about 1.3 seconds, why don't you tell us all there is to know about the exciting atmosphere and rich tradition that is Ooltewah athletics.

BTW, if you laugh at the 'four more weeks to glory' statement, then I would like to remind you that you will have to wait a minimum of 56 weeks for your Owls to find glory.

ROLL TRIBE ROLL

825429023[/snapback]

I was simply asking since that's all we heard about....Ooltewah doesn't have the football tradition that DB has...that's no secret. But the atmosphere at a big Ooltewah game is much better than last week at DB. Same for Soddy! 4 more weeks till Glory! I'm not laughing at it! I'm reiterating it! And glory is like beauty...it's in the eyes of the beholder...

Edited by GradfromtheNest

The RatEaters were one & done in the playoffs as usual. So all the NestPest can do is jump on Soddy's bandwagon. Your a loser today, just like you were last Friday night. If Soddy beats DB tonight all the glory will be theirs. Not yours or anybody else from Ooltewah. We sent you packin' last Friday night......21-14. (I guess you didn't see the final score because those red lights in the scoreboard hurt your eyes)

Oh, and your living in a dream world if you think your boys were hitin' hard.

Ask those 7 Ooltewah players that got run over by Dee Peeler on his TD run after catch. But of cource that was during a live play, your boys done all their hitin' after the play was over. :)