Portland (8-3) @ Smith Co. (10-1)

JamieSkeen

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...I took up a collection for the ref fund.  Boy...I got a lot of money.  :D

imallin and bigreid gave generously.  fan was a cheap-skate.  He ain't no fan afterall.  :D

825419497[/snapback]

:D ...i'll mail mine in sometime this week...who do i make the check out to?

Edited by sleep23

Maybe we really will get to pick em' this time LOL. Ptowns staff better get their wallets ready this week. LOL One thing is for sure, the Panther team was the one that showed out tonight. I expected that to be a little closer.

The Hole is not a place where Panthers are welcome though. Go Big Owls !!!!!!!!!

Good news or bad news first? We'll start with the bad news. BAD NEWS....Some certain team feels like they get the short end of the stick when they don't get (their) refs. Now for the good news. GOOD NEWS....The playoffs mean the refs are supposed to be neutral which means some certain coach don't get to pick them this week!!

You say you wanted Smith County back in the HOLE in Round 2!!! YOU WANT IT!!! YOU GOT IT!!! But not with your pick of the litter!!!

Edited by bigreid

Good news or bad news first?  We'll start with the bad news.  BAD NEWS....Some certain team feels like they get the short end of the stick when they don't get (their) refs.  Now for the good news.  GOOD NEWS....The playoffs mean the refs are supposed to be neutral which means some certain coach don't get to pick them this week!! 

Smith County welcomes you back to the hole in Round 2!!!  You want it!!!  You got it!!!  But not with your pick of the litter!!!

825419542[/snapback]

Dang br...do you mean I took up all that money for nothin' ? :D

Good news or bad news first?  We'll start with the bad news.  BAD NEWS....Some certain team feels like they get the short end of the stick when they don't get (their) refs.  Now for the good news.  GOOD NEWS....The playoffs mean the refs are supposed to be neutral which means some certain coach don't get to pick them this week!! 

You say you wanted Smith County back to the hole in Round 2!!!  YOU WANT IT!!! YOU GOT IT!!!  But not with your pick of the litter!!!

825419542[/snapback]

I thought the refs did a pretty good job tonight...even though we had two 80+yard td's called back. The way the game started...I thought they were going to call too many. A couple called on us looked correct. I didn't know offensive pass interference was a loss of down penalty.

Edited by Antwan