Trousdale County (9-2) at Livingston Academy (10-1

jtidwell

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA wins in a close one 24-19!  Good luck to both teams.  I agree with others, whoever advances to round 4 will have earned it!  I wish I could see LA or Smith advance so I would want to go and support them in round 4.  Go Big Blue!

825420980[/snapback]

LA will win this one. By the way we won today in a bowl game good job guys

LA will win this one. By the way we won today in a bowl game good job guys

825421018[/snapback]

Hey there. I am from Trousdale and I have to say that watching you guys play the last couple years you have grown on me. I think that the Dragon is a way cooler mascot than any of the others in the Region. You guys are kinda in limbo in our Region. York can't muster the stuff needed to beat the big four but yet they will blowout teams like Jackson and Upperman. It looks like you are just a player here and there from being a playoff team though. Good Luck next year.

the jackets are out to prove to the hole state. that they are the same yellow jackets that win ships so if you are in la all i got to say is you win one u lose one but next week you will be watching from home . jackets get your game face on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink::) all the jackets starters will be ready.

the jackets are out to prove to the hole state. that they are the same yellow jackets that win ships so if you are in la all i got to say is you win one u lose one but next week you will be watching from home . jackets get your game face on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):blink: all the jackets starters will be ready.

825421281[/snapback]

Surely...not the "hole" state? :)

IF(and its a big IF), LA plays the way they can, then I will go out on a line and say that the game will not even be close at Halftime. But, that is not reality. Hardly ever does a team play the best they can. So, this game will be much closer. But NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND, LA will take the victory to the 3rd round.