Rebels/Panthers II

Rebel Nation

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was a great game. and i agree with robpride about the whole tssaa thing, i wouldnt do that next time. causes too much controversy.

powell should have ran the ball more in the first ahlf with courtney. maryville had a tough time stopping him. the coaching staff hurt them there. example: a long run to the 30 and we go pass pass pass. what ever happened to ride the horse that got you there? i dunno.

penalties killed them in the first ahlf as well, that could have caused a different outcome, but oh well nothing to do about it now.

The second half was pretty even on penalties so that was just a good half.

I would like an explanation on the fumble play when powell was driving? how was that not offsides either way. even if he did snap it, they were in the zone.

Fballmaster- i wonder how Tallent is doing? too bad he got knocked out of the game. Jay Courtney seemed to stay in. huh? so much for all that bull crap about watcin out for him. looks like it should ahve been the other way around.

I hope tallent gets better and byner.

I don't think powell played their best game. they had too many turn overs to be their best game. they just showed maryville isn't as good as they have been in past years.

I was the center on that fumble play....and it was the first play of the second quarter and cody had told us on the other end of the field it was on 3 so we go down there and i see the backers coming up and i totally forget the snap count but the two backers were offsides when i snapped the ball so i dunno how they missed that one.....also...i like the play where jay got his helmet knocked off but this time gained 2 more yards afterwards...

Edited by GrandGoody76