Fulton vs. Lenoir City

PiGeOnS4LiFe

I have no doubt that Fulton isn't the same team we faced earlier this season, but we're not the same team that played you either! And while we are more known as a running game team, we do have passing game as well, well at least when cusick is playing the way he wants to. I think our coaches have noticed the change in ya'll's team, and i hope ya'll have noticed ours. I think it will be a good game, an exciting, and probably cold. i'm not making any score predictions, but i think the 30-33 prediction is closer to what really happen. :angry:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kt i understand what your saying about wanting to win the championship bad ive been there for several years and finally got it. we remember everything from last year(winning and just being at state) and definitely going back and right now lenoir city is in our way. we werent ready to play yall the first time. there have been defensive and offensive changes since that game that have proved crucial. still i like your faith and confidence in your boys and look forward to playing them on friday night. all year long theres been 3 things on my mind Lenoir City, Austin East, and another Gold Ball to fit in the trophy case.

p.s.:i wish all women knew football as much as u and kwalker bc then i wouldnt have to try to explain everything.LOL :D

Well yea, there have to be some women that know about sports. Then there wouldn't be people cheerin at the games. lol! but yeh, i know i've been payin attention to HS football for as long as i can remember, and STATE is the biggest thing, and ya'll have achieved it. But i'm stickin to my guns and sayin it's gonna be a close and very interesting game on friday nite. But no matter what the outcome, i'll still have faith in our boys. We've made it so far, and nobody was expecting that out of our team. We've already proved something. but I still think we have a chance friday, and if i'm wrong, i can take the critisism. i think i spelled that wrong. but it should definately be a great game.

I agree well with KT, I am also a panther fan, and have to every single game this year.  They have made tons of changes and are ready for Fulton.  I think it will deffinetley be a great game, but I think Lenoir City will pull it off.

825422327[/snapback]

i disagree LC hasnt got as much talent as fulton and fulton will want this more casue of what LC did to do them early in the year and im really wanting fulton to win so i can see them play AE thats the game i wanna watch so fulton ill be at the game pulling for u all the way

That's cool redskin. Welcome to Falcon country. Let me just warn you - if you don't want your eardrums busted, you might not want to sit near me 'cause I yell the ENTIRE game. I sit right on the 50 so if you sit around there, bring your earplugs. I can't be held responsible for inner ear damage! :lol: Seriously, though, I hope you get to see a good game & an even better game the next week vs. AE 'cause I'm really looking forward to that myself!

GO FALCONS!

I dont know why you people talk some much trash on here you dont know whats gonna happen so why dont you just wait until friday night when the game is over to talk trash. Everybody was saying the same thing the first time LC and fulton met and look what happened. why do you think the game will end 30-33 in overtime when fulton couldnt even hit a PAT when they played LC. That just goes to show you that you dont have any reason to assume that fulton will win. By the way panther girl should quit sharring so much information about the team i wouldnt appreciete it and i dont think they want you talking about them on here but, that just my opinion you can do what you want.

That's cool redskin. Welcome to Falcon country. Let me just warn you - if you don't want your eardrums busted, you might not want to sit near me 'cause I yell the ENTIRE game. I sit right on the 50 so if you sit around there, bring your earplugs. I can't be held responsible for inner ear damage! :o  Seriously, though, I hope you get to see a good game & an even better game the next week vs. AE 'cause I'm really looking forward to that myself!

GO FALCONS!

825423812[/snapback]

That's true about sitting on the 50. KWALKER yell the whole time non stop!! I know B)

But to KWALKER, ONE GAME AT A TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TCB this Friday and I hope we TCB too.