Hixson

dkmilk

icecold and zander are flat out stupid. zander will never change his/her opinion and continues to think that soddy is state bound. not going to happen as mnewballer is very adamant about soddy's losing season. icecold is too oblivious to think that 6 seniors arent plenty enough to win. mmb is right, hixson finished 2nd in district and who is to say they wont do that again and finish even better. who ever said that shooting 3s was a bad thing. the perimeter game is an offense that some teams like to play. ooltewah did it last year and was successful. if you have the shooters take advantage of them. smalley averages plenty of points and icecold what in the world do you mean by saying that "if you were coach you'd be concerned." hixson can play, and will show a bunch of people that they are a team and not a bunch of individuals like rodney marsh and csas (chattanooga school for the arts and as i like to think of it). and who said that hixson averaged 40 pts.? thats a little bit of an exaggeration... and anyways, playing a defensive battle sometimes wins the game. if you shut the other team down offensively, you dont have to be a high scoring team. this year will be different. everyone on the floor can shoot, and the bench is deep (phillips, rhodes, skipworth, wood, rivers, etc.). they all can score, and all have been working over the summer. so watch out... even though zander and icecold wont heed my advice!

825432813[/snapback]

You must be some stupid high school kid who thinks he knows everythingJust because a kid averages 20 points makes him selfish. I personally kow all of those kids and they all care more about the team than themselves. If you did not already know CSAS HAS SIX SENIORS ALSO so if that is your argument then yes CSAS will be better than Hixson because they won more games than Hixson last year and they beat Hixson two out three times

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok good arguement icecold. yes both hixson and csas are talented and have lots of leadership. rodney, by his court demeanor, always struck me as arrogant. his actions and facial smirks seemed to portray some sort of "i'm better than anyone on this court" which is no where close to being true. granted, marsh is a great player, otherwise he wouldn't average 20 p, 5 a, but he still looks like he is trying to convince the crowd that he is unstoppable.

ok good arguement icecold. yes both hixson and csas are talented and have lots of leadership. rodney, by his court demeanor, always struck me as arrogant. his actions and facial smirks seemed to portray some sort of "i'm better than anyone on this court" which is no where close to being true. granted, marsh is a great player, otherwise he wouldn't average 20 p, 5 a, but he still looks like he is trying to convince the crowd that he is unstoppable.

825433536[/snapback]

I am not just saying this because I am a CSAS fan he is seriously one of the most humble kids I have ever met in my life. True story I remember a game last year when he had 28 points in the third quarter and he was told to keep shooting so he could get thirty, and the kid took one more shot the rest of the game, I honestly did not know that Hixson had six seniors, they may actually be better than I predicted will be interesting to see

How is CCS hyped? No one has picked them to do anything?

They beat Hixson 50-32 last night. In another post, someone said CCS played aweful and still one. Can't believe everything you hear.

Both of the big guys had 11 each for CCS.

I guess some words got eaten in the post but it is early. Time will tell.

Edited by mtnman