Why Knoxville Catholic will struggle in D1

stockwell4

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They wont ask them to pass up 6 schools to play in region 1. They will realign the regions. Probably make them more even.

Fulton

AE

Knoxville Catholic

Kingston

Scott Co.

Claiborne Co.

Union Co.

Gibbs

Rutledge

Pigeon Forge

Seymour

Tellico Plains

Meigs Co.

Livingston Academy

East Ridge

Howard

Notre Dame

Macon Co.

DeKalb Co.

Region 1, 2, & 3 will all have shakeups.

I would really like to know what region they are going to be in. I coach in 3A ball and I am just wondering if they are coming to 3A. I saw Catholic beat a very good G-P team pretty bad. Not only that, their second and third team scored a couple TDs as well. It was impressive to watch. If they are coming to 3A, we better get ready NOW! They are quick and technical. Not many teams can line up with 6" splits and let you know they are going to run it down your throat and do it. Big deal they had a bad game against ND. Taht is just going to be fuel to the fire for next year. 3A better hang on.

Ya i would really be afraid of someone who got trashed in the FIRST round of the playoffs to a team they had beat by 35 before. O, real scary :lol:

Ya i would really be afraid of someone who got trashed in the FIRST round of the playoffs to a team they had beat by 35 before.  O, real scary :rolleyes:

825428474[/snapback]

Honestley, you better be ready, they are a lot tougher than what you think. They couldnt throw the ball in the playoff game and they couldnt keep the ND QB in the pocket and he ran well. Now for next year, just be ready big dawg 70 if you play them.

Please tell me why I should be scared of Catholic next year.  I will give them Fleming and maybe Faris but who else....

825431463[/snapback]

honestly i liked people over at webb i did i really did but how come those i dont no what are they the guy with the armour?? dont no anything about catholic football heres some more to add to your list fleming and faris ill start off with freshmen were getting that if they all played for the cyf prgram would have killed pilot anbd that fake bunch so here we go and ill give a little bio of each

Freshmen

Dustin Craig-went to west valley played for bearden football 6-2 185 plays exactly like Stephen Shriver at Maryville

Chance Hayes-went to bearden middle played for bearden 2nd best wrestler in the nation in the 140 pound weight class benches twice his weight

Zak Tait-tell taylor askew to buckle his chinstrap haha 13 years old 6-2 240 hahaha runs faster then most fullbacks has played rec football 2 years up and DOMINATED i love zak

Luke Smith-6-0 185 big physical have fun with him

Sophmores

Andrew Kirkpatrick-i no people have seen this kid went to cedar bluff in middle school played bearden super midgets moved with his mom in oak ridge unfortuantly hates it so is comin back with his dad

Juniors

AUSTIN VANN-AC yeah hahahahha started at like 4 positions for AC as a sophmore threw to himself caught it lateraled it to himself and scored trust me it happened hahaha just look at his stats im tired of typing

honestly i liked people over at webb i did i really did but how come those i dont no what are they the guy with the armour?? dont no anything about catholic football heres some more to add to your list fleming and faris ill start off with freshmen were getting that if they all played for the cyf prgram would have killed pilot anbd that fake bunch so here we go and ill give a little bio of each

Freshmen

Dustin Craig-went to west valley played for bearden football 6-2 185 plays exactly like Stephen Shriver at Maryville

Chance Hayes-went to bearden middle played for bearden 2nd best wrestler in the nation in the 140 pound weight class benches twice his weight

Zak Tait-tell taylor askew to buckle his chinstrap haha 13 years old 6-2 240 hahaha runs  faster then most fullbacks has played rec football 2 years up and DOMINATED i love zak

Luke Smith-6-0 185 big physical have fun with him

Sophmores

Andrew Kirkpatrick-i no people have seen this kid went to cedar bluff in middle school played bearden super midgets moved with his mom in oak ridge unfortuantly hates it so is comin back with his dad

Juniors

AUSTIN VANN-AC yeah hahahahha started at like 4 positions for AC as a sophmore threw to himself caught it lateraled it to himself and scored trust me it happened hahaha just look at his stats im tired of typing

825431994[/snapback]

and those are kids going to be COMING INTO THE PROGRAM NOT ALREADY PLAYING

dont act like u dont no who they ALREADY have

Guys i have heard so much about this Austin Vann kid and i wanna know who is he, how good is he? I didnt get to see him play this year but i have heard he is like a pure athlete. Lots of people think he is the future for the team. Also with faris, fleming, smith, bodie, and big romero they will be tough and this vann kid is the only one with D-1 football experience. so.. coment on that for me i rish fans