Tennessee High or South:Will South rise or not?

Bossman404

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be a season rematch of TN. High vs. Elizabethon. Whether Eads plays or not will not make enough difference. He didn't make the difference in the game last time East and Betsy played.

825426998[/snapback]

Uhhh, are you kidding ?

Eads had 2 picks, and lead his team to victory when even their own fans felt they were beaten. He singlehandedly brought them back after Wes Spugeon went down.

All this at their homecoming, parachutes and all !!!

I think this time will be closer than the last.

THS          42

SSHS        0

825426672[/snapback]

THSViking I have assessed your competency as far as football knowledge. And my assessment is that you don't know crap. I have listened to ya'll THS fans for weeks and all you talk about is how good you are and how you think your team is the TENNESSEE VOLS and THS Viking let me tell you something you arenot the VOLS. And further more the Rebels didn't play well, fumbled the ball several times and that's not going to happen this time. Lastly, the Rebels will definitely beat you in years to come because my boy plays for south's freshmen team and I watched ya'll play and we smoked ya'll and My assessment of your team was they were the worst team in the conference. They looked like they weren't coached, everything Tennessee high's freshmen team did was a cluster from the warm-ups to the playing. If you ask me they probably weren't coached at all.

Bossman,

First of all, I never insinuated that we were the TN Vols. We have a good team, but a D-1 top 25 team we are not.

Secondly, You all may beat us in the future, but don't think that it will happen just because you won some measely freshman game. Unfortunately for you, at the varsity level all three grades get to play. Your freshman class may be better than ours, but how about your sophomores? juniors? That is what I thought.

Good Luck Friday night. thumb

Uhhh, are you kidding ?

Eads had 2 picks, and lead his team to victory when even their own fans felt they were beaten. He singlehandedly brought them back after Wes Spugeon went down.

All this at their homecoming, parachutes and all !!!

825427161[/snapback]

Sorry Mike, I've got to agree with Truth. Betsy beat themselves in the first match-up with East. Eads had a good game, but not the game he is used to having. Obviously you didn't see the game. You might want to check up on the stats for that game. :lol: