Best Cheerleading Squad

sball990

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
Did Siegel get Oakland's cheerleading coach too, or did she stay at OHS?

825503847[/snapback]

the cheer leading coach is umm...Mrs. James...you tell me where she came from i dont know her...

You are correct about that Gerry! Martin Westview won the UCA National title last Feb. over Germantown in Super Varsity (largest division); Germantown claimed the state title this November over Martin Westview.

Germantown is a historically better cheerleading town due to the large number of UCA coaches and the vast influence of the UCA headquarters located in Memphis, TN. Germantown has won approximately 15 national titles in cheerleading and pom (dance, jazz, hip-hop) over the last three decades. In the summer of 1998, the squad members competed in an international competition and signing event in Okawa, Japan after winning the Large Varisty division at the UCA Nationals in Orlando in Feb. 1998.

Both squads are talented but I pick Germantown to reclaim its 2003 title that Westview took in 2004.

Another great squad is Houston High School's Varisty and JV team, with nearly the same number of national titles as Germantown (but not as many).

the cheer leading coach is umm...Mrs. James...you tell me where she came from i dont know her...

825504791[/snapback]

I don't know where she came from. I've heard that OHS had a good coach so I was just wondering if she went to SHS since they have good cheerleaders now.

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
I don't know where she came from.  I've heard that OHS had a good coach so I was just wondering if she went to SHS since they have good cheerleaders now.

825507094[/snapback]

she might have...she might not have...ill find out just for you though bhsol

Guest region4fan

I will gladly clear this up.............Bohal is still at OHS . She has been the cheerleading coach for as long as I can remember. Siegel just got our girls.........

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
I will gladly clear this up.............Bohal is still at OHS . She has been the cheerleading coach for as long as I can remember. Siegel just got our girls.........

825511866[/snapback]

and we like them there...

I would have to agree that Westview and Germantown are by far the best squads in Tennessee. You must give credit to Houston, also.

Jackson Christian School claimed third in the Co-ed last year. They should again make a standing at Orlando.

Tennessee is by far the best state when it comes to the All Star Championships.

Come to think of it, we are a month away from Orlando.

Edited by 2points