Tyler McCannfor MVP 2

hotcorner2

WOW!!!!!! you guy's are being a little rough arent you? It sounds as tuough someone's daddy may be a little jelous, don't you think??? Woops, reads like mommy is to!??? :blink:

825432814[/snapback]

It amazing that some people have nothing better to do but stir up trouble on this web-site. It's apparent that some kids have more free time than others at school.

To Tyler,

No one was more deserving than you last year at the state tournament. I enjoyed watching you mature into a great player and a fine young man. What most people don't know is that Tyler, Rusty and Cody were roommates during the tournament and all were named to the all tourney team. They have a strong friendship bond, or thats last account I had.

We went thought the same thing on this board with Rusty. Some good advice is to let it go through one ear and out the other. The fact is that people are jealous of your accomplishments. Just remember to work hard,and be humble like I know that you've always been around me. Good things are in store for you after the season. The same holds true for Derek and Delbert.

Our family is very proud of you. I hope that post was not referring to us, I can assure you that in no way do we feel like that. My dream is to see all the players get an opportunity to play at the next level.

Don't worry if it's D-1, D-2, or NAIA. Just get your degree. The rest will take care of itself. The returning trio have an opportunity to play at the next level and I think that will happen. Just remember what got you there last season. "Hard Work" Good Luck to all you, I will be pulling for the Rangers to repeat this season.

Edited by starman

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I missed something. Who's Mommy and Daddy are jealous of what?

I hate to see this...seems like more parents on here bashing than the kids.

Whatever...it's almost like Pageant Moms or something.

My girl's cuter, no my girl is...reminds me of a lifetime movie I saw about the crazy Texas Cheerleading mom...

I think I missed something.  Who's Mommy and Daddy are jealous of what? 

I hate to see this...seems like more parents on here bashing than the kids.

Whatever...it's almost like Pageant Moms or something.

My girl's cuter, no my girl is...reminds me of a lifetime movie I saw about the crazy Texas Cheerleading mom...

825433455[/snapback]

Tn. Gal

You didn't miss anything on the gossip board. No parent is jealous of anyone. Read the prior post.

It is nice to see caca back on the message boards we have missed your stupidity. This is a no brainer the Chambers kid is one of the best players to come out of that program in a long time besides the Dugger kid.You cant replace the numbers he has put up since he has been playing there neither can you replace the desire he brought every single game.What made him look so good on the floor was how he got his team involved he was a leader out there and you cant replace that he knew what he had to do every game to win no matter if it was giving up every opportunity to score to win he would do it if it was taking over a game he could do it.He was very coachable and knew how to play the game of basketball thats what seperates those 2 from each other but from what I saw in the state tournament they worked pretty good together so why all of the arguing on here there is no point.

Edited by pickup22