Ooltewah to win district?

owlsfan10

Ooltewah opens up with Notre Dame at home in the Hall of Fame game this Thursday. Next Monday they have a big region game against Cleveland that is a tough game for ANY team to start on at the "New Barn." Then they go to a Thanksgiving Tournament at Southeast Whitfield in Georgia. Then they are at Mcminn and have Christian Heritage out of Dalton at home the next week.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since this is a thread about the district... what does central and red bank look like. no one has said anything about those two teams. mnewballer, i know that you would know who finished better in the district. after the season what were the district rankings and what were they after the district tournament last year. i know brainerd won, ooltewah was second, and soddy was last, but how did red bank and central fare in the season and post-season? what is the outlook for both teams this year?

825435060[/snapback]

I've seen Red Bank play this year and they look pretty tough. They are returning almost all( it might even be all ) of there players. Like I said this district is going to be a rough one this year.

By the way everyone i was making a joke about the gym thing.

owlsfan... i know they have charles little, but did they lose anyone else from last year's team??? they were pretty stout last year, so it will definitely a test for the owls, especially in the early season.

825437001[/snapback]

Cleveland is always a tough team to face in the region. Great Coaching and they always seem to have dominate players to help them win. Owls will have their hands full Monday. I just hope they come prepared.