Phillip Simpson

Proud Daddy

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Army website has an article that Patrick placed 2nd this weekend losing 2-0 to Ware in the finals, but doesn't mention Phillip. Does anyone have any info?

Congrats to Patrick!

825431592[/snapback]

Don't know the answer to that but maybe he is riding the balance board and playing the pac man video game! Just kidding. Congratulations to Mr. Patrick Simpson for a good showing and placing second. I saw where he beat the stud from Ohio by the name of Jaggers. Wasn't Jaggers a senior national champ? Sommers you said you wrestled Patrick Simpson at the Army Camp this year. Do you still have limbs left on you? The guy must be an animal! :ph34r:

Phillip did not wrestle in the tournament this weekend...I don't know why.

Patrick had a very good showing against Ware, and lots of coaches are saying that Ware was outwrestled in the finals. Rumor has it that Ware stalled the entire match. In my opinion, its just Ware's style of wrestling. I mean, people have been yelling that he is a staller his entire career! I guess he understands (like we do) that the only person who yells stalling that matters is in a striped shirt!

Congratulations to Patrick Simpson!

Let me guess how the match went if I may:

1. Ware did not take an offensive shot during the whole match and when Patrick tried to score Ware got out of bounds and was never warned for fleeing the mat or stalling.

2. When Teyon had his choice he choice down and got the escape for 1 point. He then put on his ice skates and continued to play defense.

3. Patrick took down and the officials allowed Ware to sit on the ankle and push Patrick out of bounds when Patrick got to his feet. Ware got the ridding time point but never tried to turn Patrick.

I this close to how the match went?????????????????

Don't know the answer to that but maybe he is riding the balance board and playing the pac man video game!  Just kidding.  Congratulations to Mr. Patrick Simpson for a good showing and placing second.  I saw where he beat the stud from Ohio by the name of Jaggers.  Wasn't Jaggers a senior national champ?  Sommers you said you wrestled Patrick Simpson at the Army Camp this year.  Do you still have limbs left on you?  The guy  must be an animal!  <_<

825431669[/snapback]

Jaggers was senior national champ last spring. He stuck a highly regarded Tirapelle...whose brother squeaked one out over Phillip in the finals of senior nationals several years earlier. Small world.

Looking at the photos of Patrick on the Army website show him a lot thicker.

Don't know the answer to that but maybe he is riding the balance board and playing the pac man video game!  Just kidding.  Congratulations to Mr. Patrick Simpson for a good showing and placing second.  I saw where he beat the stud from Ohio by the name of Jaggers.  Wasn't Jaggers a senior national champ?  Sommers you said you wrestled Patrick Simpson at the Army Camp this year.  Do you still have limbs left on you?  The guy  must be an animal!  :)

825431669[/snapback]

He was kind to me and didn't remove any of my limbs. :rolleyes: I was grateful for the goodness his mom and dad passed on. He does wrestle from bottom like he has eyes behind his head. In just a few moments I found that he is unbelievably instinctive and quick.

soms