Maryville/Central II

Rebel Nation

Recruited players have led you to 3 state championships, and you know exactly what I mean if you are close to that program at all. Central Bobcat

825435660[/snapback]

actually i am very close to the program and i have no idea what you mean. sounds to me like you have no ammo against Maryville other than we "recruit" players. sounds like an excuse for the beating you take everytime we face each other. 56-10.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any time a program is as dominant as Maryville or Oak Ridge or most of all Riverdale, all the have-nots accuse them of "cheating".

The simple fact is Maryville is a step ahead of everyone else and plays as a single, cohesive, adaptive unit better than any other team. (read: WELL COACHED)

They are even prepared for any possible region 1 opponent by having previouly "scouted" the remaining teams.

Obviously, I am a Tennessee High fan, but one with realistic opinions none the less. Some of our students and parents hop on Coach T and talk trash and chest pound.

Chest pounding and making BOLD predictions on Maryville's demise is a foolish mistake and makes me form the opinion that anyone that does so, certainly hasn't been paying attention to high school football over the last 6 years or so.

ALL polls ALL season have had Maryville # 1. Playing them at home makes it almost impossible to percieve a win.

Whichever region 1 team comes to region 3 next friday should only hope & plead to be in the game in the 4th quarter. If that happened Maryville MIGHT (big might) slip.

"Ther's ye' sign.

Chest pounding and making BOLD predictions on Maryville's demise is a foolish mistake and makes me form the opinion that anyone that does so, certainly hasn't been paying attention to high school football over the last 6 years or so.

ALL polls ALL season have had Maryville # 1. Playing them at home makes it almost impossible to percieve a win.

Whichever region 1 team comes to region 3 next friday should only hope & plead to be in the game in the 4th quarter. If that happened Maryville MIGHT (big might) slip.

I'm on to Mike the Vike. He's really Lou Holtz in disguise. Nobody downplays their own team's chances as much as Holtz does for SC. <_<

No seriously I really hope Maryville plays well against Central so we can get a TN High - Maryville matchup. It sounds like it'll be a classic.

On a lighter note to echo the sentiments of Rebel9 - Central Bobcat is a giant smelly nepalesian Yak dingle-berry

You can trash our Qb if you want, but he will be the best Qb on the field Friday night and yes I know your Qb is going to North Carolina big deal this is high school football at your place Friday night winner moves on loser stays home deal with it just as you did last year after the MO'Town West LOSS. Central Bobcat

825435655[/snapback]

It's really pathetic when you're reduced to talking trash for a team that is not your own...I mean, that is unless you are a Morristown West fan, which I don't think you are.

While you're so quick to point out that MoWest knocked us out of the playoffs last year, have you forgotten that WE are the team that knocked YOU out? I think that's much more relevent to this converstation...as is the 56-10 debacle that you and yours shamefacedly suffered through earlier this season.

I'm not about to sit here and knock your quarterback or your coach, but I will say that I don't think there are ANY QB's or coaches out there who can match up with ours. The stats and records speak for themselves.

shamefacedly???? :huh:

You're right, knocking their coaching and QB is mine and raider's job. Cade and Cody for Co-Mr. Football!! I know, can't be done, but it's fun anyway...

boobcat lost his grip on reality years ago Papa....it's a sad tale of a child too close to a program who let him down time and again. who built him up, only to destroy and stomp on his heart over and over...the book should be out in time for Christmas. :rolleyes:

GQ is a really talented recruiter apparently just as his neighbor in Blount county Phat Phil, not so sure about either one of them being considered a great coach. Central Bobcat

825435623[/snapback]

You know it is a very old adage, and regrettably my Dad use to wear in out on me. However it is better to keep your mouth closed and have people think you might be ignorant, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Centrul Bobcatt has got me so farred up I'm goin to offur free garbige servuss to ennyone in north Knottsvul who has a sun that is a gud athleet and moves, pays twoishun, or rents a house, trailur, or tool shed in Mairvul citty limitts.

If thay need a place to stay, eye will let them stay in the Silver Bullet (my deelux 1961 Airsteam 9 foot trailur) free of charge, as long as thay lead tha teem in tackulls, touchdowns, passin,' catchin,' or pancake blocks. If thay don't, a small $4.00 rentull fee will bee reekwuired.

Go Rebs.