Maryville/Central II

Rebel Nation

Another update on AB and Tallent......the maryville trainers and the therapists at Appalachain said AB will play before Tallent friday.......so that has its pro and cons but with the possibility of both of them in at the same time then wow good luck next season central.......but yes AB will be healthier than Tallent this friday....sorry central

825439049[/snapback]

Finally someone getting back to the game. I am looking forward to seeing this game tomorrow night. It should be a good one.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it will be a great game.... and im jsut happy that we will have our starters there......that way if we lost (which wont happen ) no one could say "if we had our starters we would have won"......i hate excuses ........with our RB's healthly all the excuses will be left on the score board..... game time in about 31 hours......central enjoy the last couple of hours of ur season......go rebels

Guest Rebelnation

Poor lil boobcat...his jealousy has eaten him up inside. From now on, evereyone refer to boobcat as smegal or gollum. What would he be without his precious (ie Maryville High School).

Poor poor smegal, you used to be a whole boy...now look at you. Reduced to throwing pebbles at the base of the mountainous dynasty the Red Rebels have built. Are your lil pebbles making a dent yet, smegal?

It's ok lil one. We'll move on one day and you can, for the first time in your life, breathe easy in 4A. thumb

I won't get into names because these are kids on here that we are talking about I do know several you guys have stolen from Farragut or that area,and the latest I know of  is from the Halls area, and I am told that the Halls staff is pretty upset about this and have or will report it, I am sure it won't do any good because it so hard to prove and there is no doubt that you guys have it down to a science you have been at it so long. If that what it takes to win in a classification that you don't even belong in you are pitiful, but I forgot you guys count your students during flu season. Again guys quit trying to put  your program on the same level as Oak Ridge it makes you look foolish especially when you wave your confederate flag and brag about your academic prowess. Enjoy B'Ball maybe you can recruit some at the away games. Central Bobcat

825438754[/snapback]

The great o.r. program had a little rb from harriman last year named kory booker.

Guest Rebelnation
The great o.r. program had a little rb from harriman last year named kory booker.

825439147[/snapback]

he makes himself look stupid without help ollie, but thanks for adding that. Gollum is a sad creature.

Good luck Maryville....although you don't need it. You'll wax Central again! I always like to see Central lose!!!! Hope ya get that Gold Ball back Rebels!

825438944[/snapback]

Ill bet you do like to see the cats lose, thats why you as Fulton fan have to come to this board and cheer another team. Why? Because your Falcon coaching staff is :o gutless, and runs every time their approached about playing the cats, Do you think we wanna drive to Chattanooga to play McCallie? Why? Because NO ONE else will play the Cats. Maybe one day your Falcons will move up to 4-A and play a REAL schedule.

Why would any Bobcat fan accuse anyone of recruiting. After being accused themselves for so many years. Matter in fact a couple of years ago when about 10 boys from Halls came over with a certain Super Midget Coach I just new that when the smoke cleared the Bobcats were going to be in big trouble. Now I don't like Maryville any more than the next Bobcat fan, nothing would make me happier than for our boys to shut them up Friday night; but we know what it is like to be falsly accused. It isn't right to accuse them when there aren't any facts to substaniate accusation. If you have the facts, names, dates, first hand information etc... then report it to the TSSAA. Now don't expect anything to happen because they are still gun shy from the Brentwood situation. If you don't and what you have is rumor then let it go. Maryville is no more guilty than we are. Heck Central lets all of the Baby Bobcat Players into games free even feeds them before the game sometimes and half of those kids aren't zoned for Central. Isn't that what got Brentwood in trouble? This issue would go away if the TSSAA would stand up and apply the 1.8 multiplier to all schools who accept transfers.

Now if Byner is going to play before Tallent that could mean that Tallent is worse than first thought. So I conclude that niether will play or will be limited. With that being said I now think the Cats win by 3. Of course I can change my mind as I already have if I get some other information

No it isnt that tallent is worse.....it was just apoint showing that AB is ready for the game.....Most likely they will alternate quarters...well actually that is what I think they should do.....but there will be times when they are in at the same time and that is bad news for central.....but one of them will be in the game constantly probably......either way we will get 100% performance or at least close and i see both of them having a big game and pushing maryville even farther past central

Why would any Bobcat fan accuse anyone of recruiting.  After being accused themselves for so many years.  Matter in fact a couple of years ago when about 10 boys from Halls came over with a certain Super Midget Coach I just new that when the smoke cleared the Bobcats were going to be in big trouble.  Now I don't like Maryville any more than the next Bobcat fan, nothing would make me happier than for our boys to shut them up Friday night; but we know what it is like to be falsly accused.  It isn't right to accuse them when there aren't any facts to substaniate accusation.  If you have the facts, names, dates, first hand information etc... then report it to the TSSAA.  Now don't expect anything to happen because they are still gun shy from the Brentwood situation.  If you don't and what you have is rumor then let it go.  Maryville is no more guilty than we are.  Heck Central lets all of the Baby Bobcat Players into games free even feeds them before the game sometimes and half of those kids aren't zoned for Central. Isn't that what got Brentwood in trouble?  This issue would go away if the TSSAA would stand up and apply the 1.8 multiplier to all schools who accept transfers.

Now if Byner is going to play before Tallent that could mean that Tallent is worse than first thought.  So I conclude that niether will play or will be limited.  With that being said I now think the Cats win by 3.  Of course I can change my mind as I already have if I get some other information

825439215[/snapback]

I think you are a Powell fan in disguise, Yes Maryville can recruit legally because they, like private schools, allow student entry by way of TUITION. If that was allowed in knoxville IMAGINE how GREAT some teams would be, although others would suffer due to losing their better athletes (hint) William Blount, Heritage etc.

Maryville should play in the Super Seven private league on an even playing ground then see how wonderful, great, and unbeatable they are.

Na, na, na ,na! Na, na, na, na, Hey, hey, hey GOOD BYE! Like the tune, Friday night Ill be back here with music for all you Rebel LOUDMOUTHS. Hey we might even send personal invitations to everyone to watch the cats play Tennessee High on the HILL.

Edited by PigSkinRules

Guest Rebelnation

Enuff with the RB updates. Let's just say Maryville's 2 starting RB's are healthy and ready to play. We'll all get to figure out how much tomorrow nite.

Here piggy piggy piggy....bring your buddy gollum with you. I found a nice lil mud hole for you two to waller in and sling mud from.

you are without a doubt a moron....i dont even know where to start with that post.....we have less than two starters that are tuition or transfer.......so please SHUT UP ..... if u can show me how we have so many transfer and tuition students that are starters then ill agree with you but i hope you all know that central have 5 or more tuition starters that arent even in central's school zone......so get ur stuff straight