Coalfield @ Greenback

CMS

The game that I have been waiting on for a long time. The Yellow Jackets come off of a big win over Midway 35-14. Coalfield has something to prove. It started with Midway on Nov. 12 & it will end Nov. 26 with Boyd win or lose they will prove that they are not the overrated team that everyone says they are & that they can compete with the best.

Last meeting between these 2 teams Coalfield jumped on Greenback early but turned the ball over 5 times costing them the ballgame but it will not happen this time. Finally the Jackets have become a team & they are a force to be reckon with. Good Luck At Greenback Show them what you showed Midway this Friday night.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i believe that the kees will win this but it will be a really good game, kevin dailey said in the dailey times that he knows this should be a really good game but with how they and where the kees have ended their seasons the last 3 or 4 years he knows that this will be greenbacks year to shine, the curse of the bambino came to an end this year, will the curse of greenback gettin beat in the playoffs end, this fan sure hopes so..

kees-35

yellowjackets-30

I'm out of it, but based on where these two are you can call this one a toss up. Coalfield has some speed that the Kees will have to account for. The option was a huge success last weekend and that will be a factor for Greenback to consider. The turnover factor will be the difference in the ball game. Whoever doesn't leave it on the ground will have a definite advantage.(sleep with your footballs, boys) James is very good and Way will keep you honest, so there is a lot to cover for Coalfield's Defense, too. Picking a winner is tough, but I think Greenback has more in the tank than the Yellow Jackets. Just remember, everyone thought Midway was "gassed up" for the trip last week, too. If James hits the right jerseys, the Kees should win this by a touchdown.

Greenback - 31

Coalfield - 24

Good Luck to both teams, and whoever takes it, beat the Bucs!

thumb thumb