CAMDEN AT HUNTINGTON ROUND 2

badcompanybaseball

I just want to say congrats to the Mustangs and good luck to them next week at Milan.

Lions, good job. You never quit and I am proud to be a fan. No matter what happened tonight, I am still glad I was there to see the game and I want you all to know that. 11-2. Noone would've thought you would go this far. And we will go farther! To the seniors, I know where you are at right now. Good luck to those of you that move on to the next level, and to those who don't, good luck in life and may you find happiness and success.

This isn't the end, it's just the beginning!

GO LIONS!

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the STANGS did what they needed to do tonight to win. They played tough defense and ball control offense. Camden should be real proud of their team, they played good football the entire season. Huntingdon needs to take a look at the previous Milan game and realize how close they were in the first half of putting them away, but they let it slip away. If the STANGS play the same tough defense (they showed the past 5 games) for the entire 48 minutes next week , protect the ball and they will be going back to the boro.

Congratulations to both teams tonight. I was impressed again with the Huntingdon D.. Camden had a fine club and all their team should be proud of what they've accomplished this year. I saw alot of hurt players tonight from Camden. We've been there and done that too. I think the Senior Lions may have laid the groundwork for the future. Good luck to you in the future!

Congratulations to the Stangs, played well on both lines of scrimmage. you had a great game plan and played well last night . i was one who stayed for the entire game ..... was a bit disapointed at some of our people for leaving early ! i am proud for our lions and am looking forward to next season . ok now stangs keep our region in the hunt and bring it back again. again my hats off to the lions, i have a very dejected young man here this morning , but he has nothing to be ashamed of ! great season lions, and again conrats to the stangs. GO LIONS

Going into last night's game, there was lots of electricity. For the Huntingdon fans, this feeling was not something new. But for the Camden fans, it was. I want to say that I am personally glad to see my friemds over in Camden get to experience what we in Huntingdon have enjoyed for several years. And maybe one day, you will get to experience the biggest game............the finals. An even better feeling than that, is bringing home the gold ball. I'm ready for the excitement of a rematch with Milan, and hopefully on to the 'Boro.

First of all, congrats to the Mustangs. A well played game, I knew it would be. When I walked into that stadium (@ 4:50pm), I could already feel the eletricity in the air. That is what Friday nights under the lights is all about. I am very-very proud of the Camden Lions and their coaches. They have took Camden to a point that has never been experienced before. Thank you players, coaches, & cheerleaders for allowing me, as a FAN, to be there for the ride. It has truly been a great one.

SENIORS, you have lead this team to uncharted waters. You stepped up and lead your team like no others have ever done in the past. You have given the rest of the juniors, sophomores, and freshmen a bigger bite of what the playoffs is all about. This will be one addiction that I know has gotten down deep onto alot of their hearts. Its one that I will certainly encourage and be there every step of the way. Hold your heads high, we are extremely proud of all of you. Several of you WILL go on and continue to play ball and I wish you the best of luck.

FANS, I only hope the ones who did get up and leave early were the ones who came, for the first time, to see what all the hype was about in Camden. The "true" Lion fans were there until the horn went off. Many thanks for the Camden Fans for their support of this fine Camden team. We are growing in numbers every year. The players and coaches have showed you the possibilities, now its your turn to be there for them even more next year.

Again I humbly congratulate the Mustangs and best of luck!

Go Mighty Lions!

Great season Camden! And, best of luck next season in your new region. Hate to see ya'll go (even though we're going too----to class A).

My congrats to Huntingdon for going back to your workhorse offense and playing great defense and gettin' the job done. Take care of Milan next week and you're back at the 'Boro!

It's a 6AA thang!

Congrats to the HHS Mustangs, Coach Mansfiled, his staff & especially the O & D line! What a great game! Ya'll controlled both lines of scrimmage & never really let the Lions get their claws in the ground.

Congrats to Donald & Weathers. By far the best pair of backs on one team I have seen in 30 years of HS football.

Best wishes to the Mustangs to just go ahead & win it all! We will be hoping you go all the way!

thumb

Chin up Lions! Nothing to be down about after meeting & exceeding some 35+ year highlights for Camden football! Congrats to Coach Ward & his staff for finding a way to be competetive in every game. Congrats to the seniors on their leadership in playoff games. Congrats to the 2004 Lions team on a great season & sticking with a huge effort that started LAST December. That's what it takes to play past week #10. Hit the weight room & let's get ready for Westview, week 0!

GO LIONS!

www.camdenlions.com

Congradulations Stangs!

Job well done, offense and defense stepped it up. Good job to the Lions also. Ya'll are a fine team and you have class! Very few times have I heard the losing team coming off the field telling the winners to go all the way and win for them too.

Good luck next year.