South Side & Greenbrier

SSmitty

I know that some of the GB fans are keeping a low profile on here out of respect for their opponent, which is a good thing......they have been pointing to this game for a long time. I am not speaking for them...only a biased opinion from a fellow Region 5 person. I was wondering if another newspaper article would appear this week...

I posted my prediction....one of SS's fans said there was no way the SS QB could be stopped....well I believe the "Green Curtain" will drop him in his tracks....I talked about him not being able to remember the plays....let me clarify that......he can't complete passes if he is flat on his back and he is going to get popped and sooner or later that will bring on a headache...if you follow me....and I mean he has not seen or experienced the pressure GB will bring. He is going to look up and think everyone number in the 30's and 50's is on the field for GB. The D-line for GB is like granite. You can't run against them...you won't have time to pass....and you sure can't hide. This receiver you are talking about will be double covered and I see 3 picks for GB. Take a picture of the SS QB before the game and another at the end ...and you have the answer to this game.

Region 5 takes this one. I would think the weather hurts SS more.........and GB is not going to be denied..

In this game...GB has a little too much of everything.......on another note I sure those Region 5 players can match up against those "athletes" from SS. Get it done guys!!!!!

Grennbrier 21-10.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by bulldog69

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see all the support here for the Greenbrier. Even nicer to see some of the big win predictions come from teams we've played. That is the ultimate compliment for the Bobcats and I'm sure they all appreciate it. I agree that some Greenbrier fans aren't making predictions at all, or at least keeping the talk on the lighter side.

The Green Machine will be loading those buses in a few hours. I hope they are all rested, relaxed and focused on the task at hand. I know Coach Williams and the rest will have done their homework watching film and hard practice this week.

Does anyone know if the band is going? Without our PA music, we really need that pep band!

Now, let's get packed up and get fired up for tonight, Greenbrier! Loud and Proud is the way to be----GO GREENBRIER!

SS-14

GB-7

Hawks defense is too tough for the bobcats. Region 5-3a was down this year and Greenbrier struggled to win it. Coach Hayes, if he is on his game, will win in a defensive struggle.

Just one mans opinion.

825440619[/snapback]

I'll have to agree with Cat2. I don't see where Greenbrier "struggled" anywhere this year. We played in some good games against some good teams but struggling was never a part of any of it.

I never try to go with predictions and I think this will be an exciting game. Greenbrier is ranked #2 in the state and if they go out and play the type game that's got them here, the Cats are the team to beat. But if Greenbrier makes too many mistakes, SS will easily win. Like always.... it comes down to whichever team is the best tonight.

SS-14

GB-7

Hawks defense is too tough for the bobcats. Region 5-3a was down this year and Greenbrier struggled to win it. Coach Hayes, if he is on his game, will win in a defensive struggle.

Just one mans opinion.

825440619[/snapback]

Region 5 3 a is down this year..... Greenbrier Struggles???????

What short bus did you fall out of?

Give Mcnairy 5 POINTS and they win your region. Don't talk to me about region 5 being weak.

Greenbrier played several hard fought games but won the region without a loss.

Enough said...i will be there in a few hours...........

GO BOBCATS STAYE FOCUSED

they wont and cant stop herndon

go cats

825440881[/snapback]

You have obviously never seen the SS defense play. I'm not saying that they will shut Herndon down, but he won't run all over the Hawks. Too much speed on the defensive side of the ball for the Hawks. Should be a great game.

To all the Bobcat fans:

Have a safe trip and good luck to both teams.

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!

You have obviously never seen the SS defense play. I'm not saying that they will shut Herndon down, but he won't run all over the Hawks. Too much speed on the defensive side of the ball for the Hawks. Should be a great game.

To all the Bobcat fans:

Have a safe trip and good luck to both teams.

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!

825440971[/snapback]

Thanks SS......