AUSTIN EAST VS. FULTON ll

PiGeOnS4LiFe

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. Also....i think we all know....including you.....that you have been talkin ALOT of trash. Sure after everything you say you try to justify it with something like "...but I'm not thinkin about that now. One Game at a time." But, you've said plenty. It's impossible to be a part of the AE/Fulton rivalry and not say anything.

825434549[/snapback]

Pigeon thanks for writing an essay, I need someone to write my next essay that's due Monday, do you want to write it for me?

:lol:

But on the real, I've been saying One game at a time all year because AE has been taking it one game at a time. If you use your head, you will understand that this weeks game is between Fulton and AE. Therefore, I can say things about this game. That includes trash talk. I havent' said much on here but the peeps that's talking that smack to me will hear me talk that smack back to them.

KWALKER I've left a bad text message on her phone but besides that, I've been telling her what my coworkers are saying about this game. You should call her and ask her some of the things I'm going through. IT's funny but it's really happening. I just love when Fulton and AE plays in any sport, it brings out the best in all ages... Especially around the area I live and work in...

Let's GO AE!!!

KWALKER, I think Splains will be netural this coming week. I'm hoping he'll be a ROADRUNNER though!!!

Hey KWalker and AERoadrunner... Guess who is back... Yup, it is the Shane to the C... AERoadrunner, I have a feeling that DEM FALCONS are ready to once again prove they are ready to take another 3A title and bring it back to Knoxville... Just like last year, AE started out hot and then Fulton sent them back to the Magnolia... Fulton is peaking at the right time and that is playoff time in Tennessee... So I say Fulton wins the game by 2... I see a defensive battle out there and seeing DEM FALCONS shutting down Harris just like they did earlier this year... Fulton's offense is back on the same page and they will not let McAllister contol this game....

Now to KWalker... I wanna see this sign you have been telling me about... AERoadrunner said he is making him a sign with your name on it... But me and you know that he is just getting scared of another early round exit for his Roadrunners... So I will see you on the 50 this Friday... Don't everyone wished they were a Fulton Falcon !!!

So Friday over on the Nolia, I see DEM FALCONS proving themselves once again as being the power house in 3A football and bringing the title back to Broadway just like last year....

Holla at cha boy...

ShaneC

Shane to the C :lol: , you trying to flow up on here? :wub: Boy you're crazy. But I'm not making a sign. I thought about it but I decided to change my mine. I'm going to enjoy a good ball game. Hopefully, I'll see both of you when I walk in. I'll do my best to wish you the best of luck. ShaneC, you said that Fulton will be ready to shut Harris down like they did in the first game. Yeah, Fulton did shut'em down in the first game but other peeps stepped up. Also, you have to remember we shut Jam down that game too. I'm waiting to see what Rogan will do. AE had a trouble shutting him down in the first meeting.

THEMAV, I'm with you again! I think you should come to the game. I'll save you a seat on the AE side if you wanna come. Hey, I'll throw in some AE Chicken Wingz too!!!

KWalker, yeah Splains probably got his papers from Fulton but is his heart still with FUlton? That reminds me of myself(Hey, but I'm not a Falcon)

i still think that AE is gonna win....they arent gonna win big but they will win... i dont care what anyone that doesnt play ball says cause they dont know what happens when u get the field and u get that feeling that doesnt happen any other time......and u feel good goin into half (12-8) and then they score once,twice, three times..... ur offense suppling for the 5 turnovers that the D caused in the first half and then in the 4th quater u just start to lay down knowing that ur gonna lose...... it is the worst feeling in the whole world and that doesnt haoppen and FULTON better be ready to feel that feeling that they gave LC and its gonna hurt .....GET 'EM AE........

i still think that AE is gonna win....they arent gonna win  big but they will win... i dont care what anyone that doesnt play ball says cause they dont know what happens when u get the field and u get that feeling that doesnt happen any other time......and u feel good goin into half (12-8) and then they score once,twice, three times..... ur offense suppling for the 5 turnovers that the D caused in the first half and then in the 4th quater u just start to lay down knowing that ur gonna lose...... it is the worst feeling in the whole world and that doesnt haoppen and FULTON better be ready to feel that feeling that they gave LC and its gonna hurt .....GET 'EM AE........

825435929[/snapback]

We tried to warn you all week that was gonna happen!

GO FALCONS!