AUSTIN EAST VS. FULTON ll

PiGeOnS4LiFe

The Reports of the Falcon's Demise, have been Greatly Exaggerated

What is lost in all this rhetoric and discussion, is the fact that the Falcons are a Program on a MISSION! Yeah, Fulton lost plenty of All-Star caliber starters the last 2 years, but now-a-days we just Re-load and our players develop confidence and know how to be WINNERS, especially come playoff time. This fact will be the ultimate factor that decides the game on Friday night. Preparation will also be key...and no one can argue with the fact that our coaches are master motivators and skilled strategists. You can be sure that we will be prepared for battle.

No doubt that AE has a fine team (both must or they wouldnt be this far)...but the Falcon's intangibles and discipline will decide this one.

Go Falcons!!!!!!!

-M. Smoker

Edited by msmoker21

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pigeon,

That was a nice post. I thank you for that. I'm sure this Falcon fan/former player is trying to make it seem like Coach Stevens said that but like you said, if he said that then it will be up to Fulton to prove him wrong. The UC game, everyone has a close game! Look at the Powell/Maryville game last Friday, that was close too, right? It's the playoffs and anything can happen. Let's GO AE!!

We're down to 1 day now.

Let's GO AE!!!

Get your tickets NOW... GO to AE and buy your tickets from the main office. You can get them from 8:00 A.M. until 4:00 P.M. today and tomorrow I'm sure they'll be on sale until they take the tickets to the ticket office.

Take my advice, get your ticket from the school because if you wait until gametime, you're going to be waiting for a long long time.

Let's GO AE!

Exactly, thank you. Who is Union County? I did not even know they had a team. Are you seriously going to compare the likes of Powell to Union County? Surely you are smarter than that. Powell has a history of having good teams and they were like 8-3 at the time they played Maryville. Union County was 3-7. Come on now. If Union County had any kind of an offense they would have beat you guys, plan and simple. 1 more day til game, I know everyone is just as anxious as me about it. Patton said it best for Fulton yesterday on the news, this game is bigger and more important than state, its bragging rights. Hope them falcons show AE what Fulton is all about.

Get 'em Falcons

What's the deal. This thread use to get all the players pumped up. Last year I looked forward everyday for the whole week to see what was said to get me ready. People need to start talking, I mean this is AE and Fulton. Let your players know where you stand. Well I'm saying it, get 'em Fulton and in your own words boys...."this aint what they want".

They aint ready