AUSTIN EAST VS. FULTON ll

PiGeOnS4LiFe

[

AE....no disrespect about the 8-6 prediction. What I was thinkin was that this would be a scoreless game until the 4th quarter when Fulton would score and go for 2. Then AE would score and try to tie in the final minutes. Nothing meant to put down your kickers. Also....i think we all know....including you.....that you have been talkin ALOT of trash. Sure after everything you say you try to justify it with something like "...but I'm not thinkin about that now. One Game at a time." But, you've said plenty. It's impossible to be a part of the AE/Fulton rivalry and not say anything. This game will not be a blowout for whoever said that. It will be very close. Really, too close to predict. Of course I'll say my Falcons on top....what kind of Falcon would I be if I didn't? It'll be a good one.

I'll stay with my prediction Fulton 8/ Ae 6

GO FALCONS!

825434549[/snapback]

Great post pigeon.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its getting time. The game everyone is talking about and ready for. I hear all this trash talking being done. Coming from a former player(yeah I did get my ring) I know that all this talking just adds fuel to the fire. AE has been running their mouths lately. Stevens even said on air the other day that he gaurantees a victory. The announcer said he never heard of a high school coach saying something like that this late in the playoffs. If you ask me, AE is just asking for it. Cobb is a man among boys right now. Him, Bishop, and Hamilton are just playing like mad men. You can tell they really want it. Fulton is going to take this game because they just want it more. I am saying it right now, Hamilton is Division I caliber, he will be " X " -ing people off all night. Fulton fans and players know what I am talking about. I'll be right up there " X "-ing with him. Get 'em boys

I know that all this talking just adds fuel to the fire. AE has been running their mouths lately. Stevens even said on air the other day that he gaurantees a victory. The announcer said he never heard of a high school coach saying something like that this late in the playoffs.

825437013[/snapback]

Where and when did Stevens say this? Come on now, you all are trying to make Coach Stevens into a bad coach. I mean, if he would've said that don't you think someone would've posted it on CoachT or even in the newspaper the day he said it? I'm sure you're trying to find anything to get Fulton fired up but don't get on here spreading lies about one of East Tennessee's best coaches.

Like I've said previous, AE doesn't have anything to talk about but playing as a whole and putting an A+ game plan together. I'm sure they'll let their pads do the hitting and their fans do the talking. We're 2 days away and I'm getting fired Up!!!!

Splains- I'll pass on that seat cushion. I think I'll rather fall again rather than to fall on that maroon and white cushion. Let's GO AE!!

Actually Stevens did say that and most the Fulton coaches heard it as well. It was after this past week game on the air when they interviewed him on 1340 KJam thank you very much. That aint all he said either. He said we werent playing anyone and that we were soft. We'll see how soft the falcons are Friday night, I guess

Get 'em Falcons

Actually Stevens did say that and most the Fulton coaches heard it as well.

825437663[/snapback]

You misinterpret Coach Stevens! I've been asking around and I found out what was said and it's not like you're putting it. He said something to these lines, "This is going to be a good game and I encourage everyone to come out and support us. If the kids come in really focus and play hard, then we should win." That's not guaranteeing a victory it's just saying what he believes.

Also, if I'm not mistaking wasn't AE's game over before Fulton's game last week? If yes, how could the Fulton coaches hear what was said on KJAM?

2 days and counting- Let's GO AE!!

That's right, you are mistaken. AE's game was still going when our game was over. It was late in the 4th of the AE game when Fulton's was over. Look, you can cover it up all you want, Stanton said that AE would win, that Fulton hadnt played anybody and that Fulton played "soft". Ok, and Union County is some great team right? Fulton is goin to show how soft they are, Stanton is going to regret what he said.

Get 'em Falcons

Regardless of what stevens said or how ae played against union county or what the outcome of the first matchup was.....this game will be a nailbiter....that's a given. Both coaches can cofidently say they think their team could win....b/c it's true. I'm hopin the Falcons will win and will get to go on and play Livingston Academy. I'd like to see what we'll be dealin with next year. (Even though I'm scheduled to work next Friday. I'll have to get out of that one!) Goin on to the Championship wouldn't be too bad either! :huh: like Stanton Stevens DID say.......the numbers go out the window. The statistics and rankings don't matter. Even if it is Stevens' opinion that fulton has been playing "soft" or hadn't played anybody.....I guarantee you that doesn't make his preparation for this game any different. The same goes for the Fulton coaches. So what that AE only beat UC 8-0. This is AE and FULTON. Buck and Stanton know what that means. Leave the decision makin to them....the hittin to the boys....and the screamin to us! Ain't that right KWalker!

Fulton 8

AE 6

GO FALCONS!!!! THEY CAN SAY WHAT THEY WANT.........THEY DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!