CHS vs. Riverdale

blueraiders1

Oakland is no one's house but our own.

BUT............I f you want to get technical,  we slaughtered yall the yr before 35-0 at YOUR place......so is it ours?Or just RIVERDALE's????? At least we scored this year. So add all the points together and we are in the lead overall.  :angry:

Bottom line is......you don't seem to be anyone's fan except for who is playing against cookeville. Is it because they are your daddy?

825437889[/snapback]

Actually Riverdale is our daddy. Cookeville/Lebanon tied us for Big Mean Brother;)

And Oakland is now our....nevermind :)

And technically your right. We own each others house. Only problem is the payment you have on our house is due in 05. Ours is due on your house in 06 :) By the end of 05, we'll have 2 houses.

Edited by Wilson Central Dogg

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

Check the strength of schedule on Coacht. Oakland is #9 in ALL of 5A. Wilson Central is# 42. HUGE difference. Three of the teams on our schedule are still in the hunt. BA is playing for the Championship. Frankin is playing Brentwood this week. and we all know about Riverdale who by all counts will win the crown.

And to think I ALWAYS took up for Wilson Central last year and this year when everyone was DOGGING them....................so much for that.

No......Wilson Central will be homeless. So according to NCLB....your players can qualify to jump ship to Riverdale according to JDA.

Edited by region4fan

alright man, lets do it, by the way i am from white county.  i am not a riverdale fan but i have seen the cavs this year and i have seen riverdale also and honestly riverdale shouldl win easy but hey anything can happen, i mean thats why they play the game instead of giving the trophy to whoever looks best.  either way i admire your loyalty and look foward to giving your new sig.

825437856[/snapback]

Hey I think WCHS Basketball plays yall next Tuesday.

Guest Oakland
Wilson Central[/url] Dogg' date='Nov 17 2004 - 07:50 PM']Hey I think WCHS Basketball plays yall next Tuesday.

825437933[/snapback]

actually you guys are playing riverdale thumb

Check the strength of schedule on Coacht. Oakland is #9 in ALL of 5A. Wilson Central is# 42. HUGE difference. Three of the teams on our schedule are still in the hunt. BA is playing for the Championship. Frankin is playing Brentwood this week. and we all know about Riverdale who by all counts will win the crown.

And to think I ALWAYS took up for Wilson Central last year and this year when everyone was DOGGING them....................so much for that.

No......Wilson Central will be homeless. So according to NCLB....your players can qualify to jump ship to Riverdale according to JDA.

825437932[/snapback]

And the rivalry begins.

Guest region4fan

Check the overall win percentage for us and compare it to you. i think you will see what I mean. Search our history and you will see that OHS had a winning record the first year out.....and the next...and the next...and the next....think you get it. Two RINGS and 4 trips to the big show......you aren't in our league . But I will say your kids play hard and your coaches have class.

Check the overall win percentage for us and compare it to you. i think you will see what I mean. Search our history and you will see that OHS had a winning record the first year out.....and the next...and the next...and the next....think you get it. Two RINGS and 4 trips to the big show......you aren't in our league . But I will say your kids play hard and your coaches have class.

825437965[/snapback]

We WEREN'T in your league in '98 and so on no.

But this is '04. Now your team is lucky to beat Siegel and LaVergne.

Lebanon is considered our rival and we are 0-3 against them. We are 1-1 or 1-2 against you? Obviously, I wouldn't call Oakland a rival though, because they are in Rutherford County.