CHS vs. Riverdale

blueraiders1

I 'think' ALL of Region 4 is gonna be fun next year.  Now if we could just find a way to keep from beating ourselves up like the SEC does every year.

Now I have a question.  How in the world are we gonna survive without football for months after this season is over?  LOL

I for one am gonna do a pilgrimage to see some of the finer shrines of HS football in this state.  Like the "ship", DB's field and the like.

825437826[/snapback]

I'm going to work on my game plan for next season. I might actually DO some work at my job instead of just acting like I am!

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all those who say Cookeville is only capable of running 3 plays, that is incorrect. the fans who said cookeville runs it well, must not have played under the great jerry j. every week it is a new scheme. i played for 4 years and we never ran the jet, but last week they added it in to play to lebanon's weekness. if you look closely you realize they have more formations than just about any other team in the state. they create some of the craziest formations with like 9 lineman and people all over the place. and as for the cavs being a one trick pony and only running the ball, incorrect again. from the past teams when we would throw 3 times a game at most they definately throw it up a lot more. they are very capable. Ledford has almost a 1000 yards passing, may not be as much as many other teams, but since paxton has been red hot they havent had to throw, key thing is that they can though. they average a nice 15 yards a pass. Jerry Joslin is one of the smartest coachs in the game i am sure he knows he is gonna have to throw to beat the "u of r". so we will see what goes down, there are very few of us that are qualified to coach, so i think we should leave it to the men who gte paid for it.

O yeah i dont think it is disrespectful for cookeville fans to pick a win. we all respect riverdale but at the same time have a great love for our team and our town. see you all friday.

Boro Balla06... Thanks for the link.  Hopefully I can listen to the game online now.  I appreciate it more than you know!

vols#1...That's what I was looking for!  I'll take it!  I believe in my team, and I won't mind doing that at all.  Well, I will mind doing it, but I am willing to take the chance.  I love my Cavs as much now as I did when I was playing!

825437825[/snapback]

alright man, lets do it, by the way i am from white county. i am not a riverdale fan but i have seen the cavs this year and i have seen riverdale also and honestly riverdale shouldl win easy but hey anything can happen, i mean thats why they play the game instead of giving the trophy to whoever looks best. either way i admire your loyalty and look foward to giving your new sig.

To all those who say Cookeville is only capable of running 3 plays, that is incorrect. the fans who said cookeville runs it well, must not have played under the great jerry j. every week it is a new scheme. i played for 4 years and we never ran the jet, but last week they added it in to play to lebanon's weekness. if you look closely you realize they have more formations than just about any other team in the state. they create some of the craziest formations with like 9 lineman and people all over the place. and as for the cavs being a one trick pony and only running the ball, incorrect again. from the past teams when we would throw 3 times a game at most they definately throw it up a lot more. they are very capable. Ledford has almost a 1000 yards passing, may not be as much as many other teams, but since paxton has been red hot they havent had to throw, key thing is that they can though. they average a nice 15 yards a pass. Jerry Joslin is one of the smartest coachs in the game i am sure he knows he is gonna have to throw to beat the "u of r". so we will see what goes down, there are very few of us that are qualified to coach, so i think we should leave it to the men who gte paid for it.

O yeah i dont think it is disrespectful for cookeville fans to pick a win. we all respect riverdale but at the same time have a great love for our team and our town. see you all friday.

825437848[/snapback]

You are correct, Coach Joslin puts in new plays or schemes depending on who his opponent is. The only problem is that his opponent is Riverdale. Unless Riverdale self destructs, it is a blowout. Riverdale is a step above everbody else. Tribble is good, Paxton and Ledford are good (best rb and qb in Region 3). Tribble, Ledford and Tribble are going to face many Riverdale athletes that are better than them.

Guest region4fan
Wilson Central[/url] Dogg' date='Nov 17 2004 - 07:13 PM']With Coach Alexander, I don't think it'll be that long :angry:

825437840[/snapback]

Better watch out.............heard rankin was looking for some more coaches. With the great set-up they have at Rdale.....you might just be minus a coach.

What would be embarrassing is if we had lost to you when you were on that 3 yr losing skid...........

Better watch out.............heard rankin was looking for some more coaches. With the great set-up they have at Rdale.....you might just be minus a coach.

What would be embarrassing is if we had lost to you when you were on that 3 yr losing skid...........

825437863[/snapback]

:)

Yes, but don't you see, Oakland is now WCHS's house :angry:

Wow boro balla 06 you are a good man. i love my signature to much and the odds are not in my favor, i love the cavs as much if not more than everyone, thanks for representing us in a crazy bet, doesnt surprise me some one from sparta would pull some crap like riding riverdales coat tales for a bet. not even your team, next year vols#1 ill take that bet if you lay it down for your beloved white county warriors.

Guest region4fan

Oakland is no one's house but our own.

BUT............I f you want to get technical, we slaughtered yall the yr before 35-0 at YOUR place......so is it ours?Or just RIVERDALE's????? At least we scored this year. So add all the points together and we are in the lead overall. :angry:

Bottom line is......you don't seem to be anyone's fan except for who is playing against cookeville. Is it because they are your daddy?

Wow boro balla 06 you are a good man. i love my signature to much and the odds are not in my favor, i love the cavs as much if not more than everyone, thanks for representing us in a crazy bet, doesnt surprise me some one from sparta would pull some crap like riding riverdales coat tales for a bet. not even your team, next year vols#1 ill take that bet if you lay it down for your beloved white county warriors.

825437874[/snapback]

sure, ill lay it down for my warriors next year and im not riding riverdales coat tale but they are a better team.