CHS vs. Riverdale

blueraiders1

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Fuggly 63 or whatever, JESUS Aint Whatever Dude!!!!!!!!!

825436446[/snapback]

Hey volsfan and baseballjesus, keep runninng your mouths! If Cookeville doesn't win on Friday, we will be back on here next week and admit that we lost. You do the same if your precious Riverdale loses. The comment about "Jesus isn't whatever, dude", your right, so stop using Him in your screen name if you feel like that! Now, dragonsn05, they are not the "best team in TN history". That title belongs to any Science Hill team in the '80's or '90's. Get the facts before you start talking!

Hey volsfan and baseballjesus, keep runninng your mouths!  If Cookeville doesn't win on Friday, we will be back on here next week and admit that we lost.  You do the same if your precious Riverdale loses.  The comment about "Jesus isn't whatever, dude", your right, so stop using Him in your screen name if you feel like that!  Now, dragonsn05, they are not the "best team in TN history".  That title belongs to any Science Hill team in the '80's or '90's.  Get the facts before you start talking!

825436468[/snapback]

Any Science Hill team in the 80s or 90s? That is twenty years, and you are saying that any of them would be the best team in TN history. That means they would be all tied for the top spot, or else they would have been the top 20 teams of all time in TN. Either way, I would suspect you would get some disagreement for that.

Stlrcoach, I use Jesus in my screen name because that is the most important thing in my life. Somebody earlier had said Jesus was whatever which is why I said that. Why are you telling me to not use Him in my screen name? You do not know me so you need to know me before you tell me that I should not use Him in my screen name.

Stlrcoach, I use Jesus in my screen name because that is the most important thing in my life.  Somebody earlier had said Jesus was whatever which is why I said that.  Why are you telling me to not use Him in my screen name?  You do not know me so you need to know me before you tell me that I should not use Him in my screen name.

825436512[/snapback]

fuggly63 didn't say Jesus whatever, he said it in a way that meant "whatever your name was."

Riverdale, stop trying to split hairs. The Science Hill teams of the 80's and 90's were the best program and had the greatest run of football teams in TN history. They were 6-5 this year, but if you'll check the records, they were consistantly ranked in the top 5 nationally every week. I'm not saying that because I'm a S-H fan, but I'm just stating facts.

Hey Fuggly and cav43....let them talk. Lebanon did the same thing before our game with them and we dominated them in all phases. Lebanon was talking all kinds of junk during warmups and we kept to ourselves and showed our worth on the field. Yeah, Riverdale is good, but no one is unbeatable. This is high school football. Anyone can beat anyone on any given night. Nothing is guaranteed. Let your play do the talking. Like every week, this week it is us against the world. No one is giving us a chance. It shouldn't be anything new to us by now. It will be a great game. Win or lose we have had a great season. I believe we can win as well as many other Cookeville faithful do. Good luck guys! GO CAVS!

Edited by coach21