CHS vs. Riverdale

blueraiders1

there you go again Dogg. How bad did Cookeville beat yall?

825437640[/snapback]

I guessed 24-7 Cookeville before the game, it was 36-20 Cookeville. Unlike these Cookeville fans I didn't guarantee "WCHS 42 Cookeville 14" or something foolish.

The REAL question is how bad did WCHS beat YOU :angry:

First road victory in WCHS history - Oakland.

Remember that. That is an embarassment that will live on in the Oakland football history FOREVER :)

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because folks like Coach Britton works their butts off!  Coach Britton is one of the finest men I have ever met and he really cares about his players, but he makes them EARN it every day.

To the Cavs fans, if Riverdale is beaten then I WILL be on here to Congratulate them because they will have earned it.

825437767[/snapback]

I would have to agree with the fact that Coach Britton is one of the best coaches I have ever played for. Oh I guess everyone can figure my opinion of the game. Go warriors take back all the way agian

Guest Oakland
Oakland[/url'>' date='Nov 17 2004 - 06:56 PM']its not a embarassment in my eyes. wilson central had a nice ballclub. oakland essentially was starting was all over, playing a ton of sophmores and only 4 seniors out of 48 roster players. oakland will get revenge next year against wilson central

825437802[/snapback]

Minus Riverdale Smyrna Lebanon almost all the teams from that region could make that excuse.

Guest Oakland

trust me when i say with the direction that oakland is heading they will be back next year, will finish at least 3rd in region 4, but im expecting them to finish at least 2nd, but thats a topic for the offseason, not now

Oakland[/url'>' date='Nov 17 2004 - 07:01 PM']trust me when i say with the direction that oakland is heading they will be back next year, will finish at least 3rd in region 4, but im expecting them to finish at least 2nd, but thats a topic for the offseason, not now

825437816[/snapback]

Start a new thread about next yr's predictions. Oakland will battle Smyrna for 2 nd place. Should win at least 8 games.

ok cookeville fans do i smell a signature bet brewing here?  any cookeville fans that have the guts to step up and make a signature bet with me lets do it.  If riverdale wins then i get to pick your sig that goes on all your post and if they lose you get to pick mine, any takers?

825437771[/snapback]

Boro Balla06... Thanks for the link. Hopefully I can listen to the game online now. I appreciate it more than you know!

vols#1...That's what I was looking for! I'll take it! I believe in my team, and I won't mind doing that at all. Well, I will mind doing it, but I am willing to take the chance. I love my Cavs as much now as I did when I was playing!

I 'think' ALL of Region 4 is gonna be fun next year. Now if we could just find a way to keep from beating ourselves up like the SEC does every year.

Now I have a question. How in the world are we gonna survive without football for months after this season is over? LOL

I for one am gonna do a pilgrimage to see some of the finer shrines of HS football in this state. Like the "ship", DB's field and the like.

Now I have a question.  How in the world are we gonna survive without football for months after this season is over?  LOL

I for one am gonna do a pilgrimage to see some of the finer shrines of HS football in this state.  Like the "ship", DB's field and the like.

825437826[/snapback]

Im gonna watch Wilson Central win state championship this year in basketball thumb

Guest Oakland
I 'think' ALL of Region 4 is gonna be fun next year.  Now if we could just find a way to keep from beating ourselves up like the SEC does every year.

Now I have a question.  How in the world are we gonna survive without football for months after this season is over?  LOL

I for one am gonna do a pilgrimage to see some of the finer shrines of HS football in this state.  Like the "ship", DB's field and the like.

825437826[/snapback]

become a plus member. we had some good conversations about region 4 during the winter and i would expect the same to hold true this offseason as well thumb