CHS vs. Riverdale

blueraiders1

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is crap. We know we are the underdog. we dont need "fans" of the cavs to "play" into the role. Saddler is right. These hints that the rest of us cav fans are of lower intelligence than you is crap, i dont care how old you are. i think there are many others on here that are sick of you. i have voiced my opinions towards you all year, we need all the support we can get but we arent desperate for "fans" like you.

cav43 I am not taking cheap shots at your class. I simply stated the truth-you were defeated last year in the first round by Riverdale. Coach J outcoached Coach Rankin in that game. If you would have shown as much anger toward the warriors as you have toward me simply because I don't agree with you, you guys might have won that game!!!

Childs81-you had some excellent players on that team. Brady Adams fake punt return was awesome and the kickoff dribbler at the beginning of the game by Turner was a classic. As I said Riverdale was outcoached last year against the Cavs-we just couldn't score in the red zone.

I apologize if any other players from that team took my remarks to Cav43 personal-it was not intended to be that way!

No offense but you can tell that you are a mom becuase you have no idea what you are talking about. Wether Riverdale wins or loses this will not be the hardest game Riverdale has ever played.

825433875[/snapback]

Now you've done it! You've just stepped over the line and started talking bad about/at a family member! Cowana is my cuz!!! Mom's aren't supposed to be objective, besides the fact that she feels the same way the rest of us, except disgustedfan, Cav's fans do. We think our team IS that good! Why shouldn't NORMAL fans think that way? No offense, just remember, we love the RED & NAVY!!

Cowana, I know that's you Ang, this is your cuz in VA. Drop me a line. My yahoo mail is the same as my id here!

You say you see Now how are class didnt make it past the first round, which emplies the way i talk about you shows that we didnt have the heart. that is crap what little respect i had for you is gone. no matter what you say that was a cheap shot. all of us did all we could, as much as you may hate this even i (the one you hate so much) left it all on the field and i think it shows with the way i played. i busted my hump not for myself, but for all the cavaliers past present and future. so give it a rest. to the other cavs i appreciate the support.

You say you see Now how are class didnt make it past the first round, which emplies the way i talk about you shows that we didnt have the heart. that is crap what little respect i had for you is gone. no matter what you say that was a cheap shot. all of us did all we could, as much as you may hate this even i (the one you hate so much) left it all on the field and i think it shows with the way i played. i busted my hump not for myself, but for all the cavaliers past present and future. so give it a rest.  to the other cavs i appreciate the support.

825434321[/snapback]

Cav43, I really do believe you gave everything you had! I, and the rest of the Cav faithful, thank you very much for that!!!! I'm pretty sure you played with my son in the 2002 season, and I saw the team that you all were turning into during that season. The leadership that you, and the rest of the upperclassmen, showed when you were seniors, is the reason that this year's team is as good as it is!! Remember, you were taught to leave the program better than you found it, and you guys most definitely did that!!