CHS vs. Riverdale

blueraiders1

Limbaugh, thanks for the support-unfortunately many of the Cav kids are playing right into the hands of the Riverdale Locker room chatter-but they don't get it!!!!

Peetey will probably be there I have seen him at the last few games and I am sure he will not won't to miss this one!

It should be a great game with two excellent coached teams. It's good to be a Cav fan and in this situation for a change. I am convinced the Cavs will be well prepared but great atheletes rise to the top in key games, so we will see which team has the greatest of atheletes.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no offense but you can tell you've never learned anything in school because it's whether not wether...and maybe that momma knows what she is talking about? who knows we will find out friday night

825433951[/snapback]

No offense but don't start bashing on someone's grammar when yours is pathetic enough (you didn't even end your sentence with a period. Shame on you :) ).

Edited by Wilson Central Dogg

Guest region4fan

hey dogg.........get off my boy, sports fan. He is probably fighting off the ladies as he is trying to type.

This must be a world's record DOGG...............you actually made a post without putting Cookeville down. Congrats....your cake and champagne are on the way.

Sports fan..................let me know when it is.

hey dogg.........get off my boy, sports fan. He is probably fighting off the ladies as he is trying to type.

This must be a world's record DOGG...............you actually made a post without putting Cookeville down. Congrats....your cake and champagne are on the way.

825434103[/snapback]

Excuse me, but when did I put sports fan down?

Edited by Wilson Central Dogg

Guest Oakland
Wilson Central[/url] Dogg' date='Nov 15 2004 - 09:26 PM']Excuse me, but when did I put sports fan down?

825434107[/snapback]

was about to say the same thing. heaven forbid if you even disagree with what hs sports fan says

825434103[/snapback]

BTW, I still snapped back on someone from Cookeville, so I don't get my champagne and cake yet :)

You have lost all credibility on this forum. You also stated that CC was a top 20 team.  Nunley is a good back. Very few people outside CC would say he is the best back in the state. Region 4 has many backs better than Nunley. Also, don't forget Coker out of Antioch. Nunley got his yds, but many posters besides me have pointed out how he got them and who he got them against. Nunley is a class kid and I hope he gets Mr Football. Fotunate for Nunley, the votes were in before CC played Lebanon. Be happy of your 6-5 record. Very good for CC.

Hokie, excellent post!

825433719[/snapback]

look when i called cc a top twenty team i was mad and i agree they are not but they have turned the program around from not winning a game to having two winning seasons in a row and you wingman 10 can not handle that.

in my opinion nunley is the best back, maybe it's because i haven't seen Coker but none the less nunley is the best back i have seen this year but i will say i have not seen everyone of them and i'm not saying someone is better than him until i see them in person.

I am a Cav fan and thrilled about this years accomplishments. But honestly the Cavs this Friday night step into a totally different arena. We do not have the athletes to defeat Riverdale. We have better atheletes than ever before but Riverdale has athletes every year.

Coach J will have his team ready and will have a good game plan, but if it comes down to athletic ability, Riverdale wins by 3 TDs. Of course that would be a real accomplishments considering they have demolished everyone this year and haven't been scored on since week #2.

The Cavs have nothing to lose and remembering last year-Lincoln Cty went into the same game undeafeated but were upset- so that's the reason they will strap it up next week.

I predict a solid win by Riverdale but Cookeville will compete with intensity, enthusiasim and heart!!!!!

825431313[/snapback]

Wow...that right there is the type of fan Cookeville needs to have on their side. Its amazing you call yourself a Cavalier fan when you put them down like you did right there. Have faith my friend and maybe you should switch teams if you dont feel so confident in the Cavaliers....we dont need that kind of "support"