CHS vs. Riverdale

blueraiders1

Guest region4fan

You were knockin on heaven's door there for a moment, bhsol!!

Hokies, I wanted to comment that your post above was EXCELLENT!! That was very thought provoking and objective. You are a great representative of your program.

Gaston...congrats on your Titans Player of the Week honor. You are very deserving and just for the record.... I have never heard even ONE negative comment or accusation about you. EVER!! Everyone is VERY proud of you! Enjoy the meal and the show tonight!! I will be watching and hope I don't see any thumbs up.

Edited by region4fan

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look someone asked me who i thought was the best back everyone is entitled to their opinion  your's being wrong but i won't hold that against you.

now back to the game.

riverdale is the favorite but Cookeville is the Cinderella of the year this will be a great game

825433524[/snapback]

You have lost all credibility on this forum. You also stated that CC was a top 20 team. Nunley is a good back. Very few people outside CC would say he is the best back in the state. Region 4 has many backs better than Nunley. Also, don't forget Coker out of Antioch. Nunley got his yds, but many posters besides me have pointed out how he got them and who he got them against. Nunley is a class kid and I hope he gets Mr Football. Fotunate for Nunley, the votes were in before CC played Lebanon. Be happy of your 6-5 record. Very good for CC.

Hokie, excellent post!

You have lost all credibility on this forum. You also stated that CC was a top 20 team.  Nunley is a good back. Very few people outside CC would say he is the best back in the state. Region 4 has many backs better than Nunley. Also, don't forget Coker out of Antioch. Nunley got his yds, but many posters besides me have pointed out how he got them and who he got them against. Nunley is a class kid and I hope he gets Mr Football. Fotunate for Nunley, the votes were in before CC played Lebanon. Be happy of your 6-5 record. Very good for CC.

Hokie, excellent post!

825433719[/snapback]

I don't see you as having any credibility as all of your posts have somthing to do with Nunley or Coffee Co. not being very good. I have yet to see any posts with much of anything useful behind them in those or any other post you have posted.

as for Cookeville and Riverdale, Cookeville must have really taken great strides this year. Beating Lebanon 28-8 shows that they have more than a chance of upsetting Riverdale. From watching them play, I know they have a quick runningback who is very slippery. Good luck Cookeville, I hope you go all the way.

Edited by footballfanatic

About the cookeville fans, yes predicting a big win is a little crazy, but predicting a win for their team is not. if cookeville's own fans dont think they can win then that is terrible. On paper a lot of teams should never win but you have to believe in YOUR team. i would never pick against cookeville even if they played the vols, because you have to have faith and loyalty.

disgusted fan, notice how many people were "disgusted" by your first post. you weren't negative but you might as well have been when you pick the cavs to lose. what kind of "fan" picks against their team because they dont look as good on paper. to tell us we have our heads in the sand for picking them is rediculous. i dont pick by looking at teams on paper, i pick by knowing the cavs and what those guys stand for and how bad they want this. none of us know who you are, which is probably the only smart thing you do (not a threat), but do us a favor and dont go to the "thomas"-hawk on friday. Some faithful like myself will be driving a good 3 hours to view MY team play.

P.S. if you do go friday sit on the home side, and dont wear red and navy blue.

The Cavaliers are playing their biggest game of the season Friday night and I know, without a doubt, they will be ready for Riverdale. I am proud to say that I am a diehard Cav fan and support our team without question. We can win and with the heart and soul of this years team, it is possible to beat Riverdale. They had also better be ready for the Cav fans, because we definitely do not mind letting everyone in the stadium know who our favorite team is. To all the Cav players, I just wanted to tell you that all of your parents and fans are very proud of your efforts this year and what a class team you guys have been a part of this year. Play like champions and you will be a winner.

****1st Samuel chapter 17****

As great a season as Riverdale has had, this will be the hardest game they will ever play. I believe that CHS has as good a chance to beat Riverdale as they have of beating us.

No offense but you can tell that you are a mom becuase you have no idea what you are talking about. Wether Riverdale wins or loses this will not be the hardest game Riverdale has ever played.

I am a big cavs fan and I traveled to Riverdale last year to watch the game. Last year Cookeville out played Riverdale and still got beat pretty bad. I think this year if Riverdale doesn't play any better than they did last year they could be upset. I think the key's of the game are Cookeville's defense scoring a touchdown, holding Riverdale's offense to one big play, and no turnovers on offense. If they do them things they have a good shot of winning. My prediction Cookeville 14 Riverdale 10.

Good luck Cavs

Should be another fun night at Riverdale. Hey D'fan - come by and say hi! And is Petey coming????

hope everyone has a safe trip and the weather is nice.

I know that you can be a fan and still predict a loss. Take my Tide against Auburn Saturday. I just hope we show up and don't embarrass our mommas and daddies and keep it close.....

But this time of year, anyone can beat anyone. Ask the Yankees or the Lakers or the Cubs - on second thought, scratch that Cubs reference...

by the way Region4fan - why that name? I think that better fits me - LOL!!!

After all, I go to every Smyrna game I can when Riverdale isn't play that night (not just in football but baseball and basketball as well - being a Bulldog myself - and have even been know to attend a Smyrna chili supper or two...)

When was the last time you came to a Riverdale chili supper? Hope to see ya Friday at the game - being a Region 4 fan and all :)

No offense but you can tell that you are a mom becuase you have no idea what you are talking about. Wether Riverdale wins or loses this will not be the hardest game Riverdale has ever played.

825433875[/snapback]

no offense but you can tell you've never learned anything in school because it's whether not wether...and maybe that momma knows what she is talking about? who knows we will find out friday night

Guest region4fan

LINKbaugh.....I am not a basketball fan....just ask Oakland.BUT.. I am planning to at least go to one bball game this year. The OHS/RHS one....got to see my OHS football boys play and also see my boy, hs sports fan play. I have not really been to too many chili suppers, but I usually buy tickets and give them away. The name LINKbaugh is for your computer genius ability. You always seem to pull up a link to a story, a picture, or to a web page. Therefore, the name. :) It is quite a talent that I don't seem to have. thumb

Edited by region4fan