Briarcrest vs ECS

timbdp

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not know much about Briarcrest but I think if I am correct, ECS beat Briarcrest earlier in the season. Having seen ECS play Friday, they are a very sound football team with Hall Simmons being the backbone of the team. That kid is for real. However it is tough to beat a team twice as Pope John Paul II saw against Webb this year. This will be a good ole West Tennessee shootout and I think ECS will take it but I'm really unclear about this one.

Saints will pull it out if they come to play. They should have won earlier this year. They went into that game with big heads which was stupid knowing that ECS always comes to play. Bcrest has a great team this year. It will be close because it always is with with ecs and briarcrest.

Good luck saints, Ill be at the game along with some other former players. We will wear our 2002 rings for luck. thumb

Hey fellas, I just want to wish both teams the best of luck, this 05 senior class for briarcrest is special to me, seeing as how i watched all of you grow up and now ya'll are about to play your final high school game. To both teams, play your guts out, give us a great show, because the game goes so much faster than any other game you've played before. Good luck fellas, be the second team to bring home a ring for us.