Region 1

TDkid

North Carolina is a very tough state in wrestling. It sounds like Science Hill got some good experience this past weekend to get ready for regionals and state. Was Bandys and Riverside there at the tourn. Bandys is probably the best team in North Carolina and they are 1A/2A small school. Elizabethton will welcome the beating this weekend at Bradley while Greeneville and Dobyns Bennett will go to McCallie. Van Horn why is ME not going down to Bradley this year. You did well last year down there and I would think that your coach would want to get you tough matches.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

North Carolina is a very tough state in wrestling. It sounds like Science Hill got some good experience this past weekend to get ready for regionals and state. Was Bandys and Riverside there at the tourn. Bandys is probably the best team in North Carolina and they are 1A/2A small school. Elizabethton will welcome the beating this weekend at Bradley while Greeneville and Dobyns Bennett will go to McCallie. Van Horn why is ME not going down to Bradley this year. You did well last year down there and I would think that your coach would want to get you tough matches.

825482149[/snapback]

Well my coach is retarted he is making me sacrifice good competition because the team is lame. I feel that if the others on the team should have to step up instead of coach making excuses for them.When I was a freshman coach made me wrestle Josh Bosken in my very first match in high school if thats not throwing me to the wolves what is. I think that wrestling the studs when i was young is the reson im at the level of confidence i am now.Instead of wondering if im going to win i expect to win. If you dont see the good competition then you dont know what to aim for in your goals.When i was a freshman and bosken raped me my goal was to wrestle like him , no im not on his level yet but before im done i hope to be. I think if our team would see and wrestle tough people it would help them more than wrestling scrubs.

seth.. sounds like ur stuck between a rock and a hard place... y don't u just move here to g'ville and wrestle for us... we could use a solid 145 in our line-up... lol.. hope you guys get some tuffer tourneys as the year goes along

sounds like the hill didn't have too bad a weekend... don't recooperate too much, want a close match between us on thursday... see you guys at boone.. oh and my 160 won't just be gay and use his name as his sn on here

I definitely agree with Van Horn. The only way to make major gains is to wrestle people that are very good. I got my butt kicked my freshman year in our room and one day i just decided i woulded get pinned anymore. I took it steps at a time and it has made all the difference. I used to wonder why we went to Grundy and Cristiansburg to wrestle during Christmas, but it all makes perfect sense. Thats were some of the best competition is and if you think your big and bad in the region going somewhere like that or the Super 32 really opens your eyes.

Well guys morristown west stoped a 13 year winning streak against the canes tonight 39-36.Id like to say we wrestled hard but we didnt. I had to bump up to 171 just to give us a chance but it didnt work out.I had to gain 10 lbs of water weight just to qualifiy so ill have to wrestle 152 for the next 3 and1/2 weeks just to satisfy this stupid hydration test,but hopefully ill be there for G.I.T and if not then the tourney will be interesting.

Seth, I hate to hear that about your loss and your season. Please remember that Coach Hernandez has to take into consideration all of the guys on his team. You had role models like Gualtney to guide you. All you can do is be a role model in the practice room and not get on CoachT and call your coach retarded. He's doing the best that he can with the hand he was dealt.

Felto - it's good to see you on here. Don't let all the good stuff that I said about you go to your head. I'm still going to have Damian ready to kick your butt. At least until next summer. I've tried to follow the results in the paper, your year is looking pretty good. What happened against West Greene? Numbers?

At west greene we wrestled them and jeff county. The team lost both, but i had two tech falls. I don't let stuff go to my head you should know that, but i really appreciate SP? the fact that someone notices that i work hard. Oh by the way damien isn't the one i'll end up wrestling at the end of the year, if your alls line up stays the same. I guess ill see you guys thursday and im looking forward to it. thumb

Practices have taken a more serious tone the past couple of weeks and im lovin it. Im actually weighing lighter than usuall and that helps alot. Im going 35 on thursday, but ill probably weigh in low to satisfy the weight program. Who does Greenville have at 30 and 35 now? I heard you dropped to 25 and Sneed was up at about 40.