Maryvile to remain in 4-A ?

Murvul

Dandy -

I'll give you one thing: no MHS fan should claim that we "would" win state in 5A, simply because we cannot know that. However, you should not take offense at any MHS fan claiming that he or she "believes" we would win 5A. That's an opinion and everyone is entitled to having one of those.

And here's another thing, either embrace the entire Bible or stop quoting it in your signature line. The Pseudo fans you rant about at MHS do to the image of our program what people like you do to Christianity by citing the Bible in one breath while arguing and throwing childish allegations in the prior breath...pretty sure that the Biblical preference is to turn the other cheek.

825439019[/snapback]

How 'bout I just call you big papa, 'cause your reachin' everywhere else.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rebelnation

Oh man, papa done broke religious on us.....please guys, don't start that. A simple retort then counter retort should be sufficient. After that, let it go please. Lets practice seperation of church and CoachT, unless we're praying for someone's safety/health. Yopur both religious guys obviously....don't let that of ALL issues become devisive.

I agree with Papa on the fan point. This is a very subjective medium dandy. It can't be completely controlled and shouldn't be. I have no problem with our FANS (not psuedo fans-I know most and their FANS) believing we could be good in 5A. I do take issue with anyone who believes we'd dominate outright in 5A. It's hard to prove and even more difficult to do. I think this is the issue your speaking of. Trust me though, their FANS. Over zealous yes, but fans none the less.

Guest Rebelnation

Yep, we've most likely lost MoWest. It's a shame, but hopefully LC will continue to improve and fill the gap. Keep in mind...playing WB and Heritage are not state law. Alcoa isn't gonna change, but what do we gain from them....seriously!

Yep, we've most likely lost MoWest. It's a shame, but hopefully LC will continue to improve and fill the gap.  Keep in mind...playing WB and Heritage are not state law.  Alcoa isn't gonna change, but what do we gain from them....seriously!

825439347[/snapback]

Don't be surprised if Heritage is dropped. It has happen before plus the gate for a MW game is just as good if not better.

Guest Rebelnation

Yep, you're absolutely right. Man, I hate that we find it necessary to play the county schools. Please county fans, don't come down on me. Facts are facts and you know what I speak is true. You all don't help us (right now anyway) prepare for the Melroses, TN Highs, MoWests and Hillsboro's.

What I'd give to have DB or OR or Soddy or Ooletewah or some big 5A team on the schedule. Heck, I'd take Fulton or AE on the schedule.