Ridgeway Pre Season

ankLpik

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 region champs that need to scatter around those weights are Barnett, Hunt, and Brandon Wright.  Barnett beat Wright convincingly this weekend.  Although Hunt would probably made it closer, I believe the outcome would've been the same.

825435829[/snapback]

dude, i might have to replace botw as the alll knowing and powerful wrestling oz after a quote like this! :P

what about the wildcat?????????????? <_<

dude, i might have to replace botw as the alll knowing and powerful wrestling oz after a quote like this!  ;)

what about the wildcat?????????????? <_<

825436004[/snapback]

Jim,

You and I both know there is no replacing our old oz but I think we might take a swami or a guru. And you are right, everyone seems to be quietly overlooking that not so little wildcat!

We are running 6 mats, so I plan to be out by 2.

3 region champs that need to scatter around those weights are Barnett, Hunt, and Brandon Wright.  Barnett beat Wright convincingly this weekend.  Although Hunt would probably made it closer, I believe the outcome would've been the same.

825435829[/snapback]

I wasn't real familiar with Wright's wrestling career until I did a little digging this morning. Won region as a freshman last year - impressive. But it was at 130. Does he have any business going 145? Did he grow that much? I don't know where his team needs him, but I hope he certified 135 - that's where the region needs him when it comes to having a chance to place at state.

I didn't know speroff was that big. I thought he would be like 130-135 range. I hope all that weight is muscle.

825440348[/snapback]

If he is that big then it had all better be muscle, I know he would be much better at somewhere in the 130 range as opposed to 145. He is a great wrestler but he does not want to move up that much unless he absolutely has too and he has been planning to make that jump by hitting the weights.