Summertown 74, Page 65 in Overtime

PageMan

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion, I don't think anyone from S'town can dunk.  They just don't have the height.

825438767[/snapback]

When I was a senior there back in 98 I became the 4th person in Summertown's program to dunk in regulation. Earlier that year Kevin Heatherly became the third against Columbia Ac. I think Kade Bosheers may have got on that list since then. Seeing how I live in FL now I don't know what they have going on too much but Trotter or any coach from Summertown has ever put a goal at having someone dunk. It was almost down played in practice. Coach Willard did chase me down the floor one day in practice screaming at me to dunk it. :unsure: That was funny.

Point being, Trotter is looking to score more three point field goals then dunks and with the short players they have I don't know if they will ever get the chance even if they can. No matter if they can dunk, they will play their hearts out.

Go Eagles thumb

Edited by NathanHughes

can anyone from summertown dunk??

825438712[/snapback]

Yeah there's a few players I've heard can dunk for Summertown.. A.J. Klinghard, John Moore, and Brett Holden.. somebody on here said Cole Long could but I'm not sure about that, that would suprise me if he could, Cody Braden might be able to get up to.. I'm not sure. I wouldn't look for any of these players to get a dunk down during regulation though... A.J. has a real good chance if he can get a break away, and if he does he'll more than likely try it I'm sure... I'm hopin does.

I hope they can join the ranks!  thumb

825443296[/snapback]

Hey what's up Nathan.. I was scrolling through these posts and saw your name.. suprised me I found you on here, lol, this is Timmy by the way. If you see this, which you may not, holla at me at timdawg2003@hotmail.com... Oh yeah and what you were talking about the dunks at S'town.. Terry Richardson is on that list, he threw down a dunk at Summertown one night.. I'm not real sure though that Kade ever made a dunk during a game, he could throw one down easy but every time I ever seen him attempt one during a game he would throw it off the back of the rim.. anyhow though, take it easy and maybe I'll hear from ya soon... oh yeah I don't know if you've talked to anybody up here, they brought back the lights this year.. ya know where they cut off the lights and do the starting line-up with the spotlight to Hells Bells, lol, it gets pretty crunk in there now.. they never used it the whole time I was in High School because they had different lights in the gym, so it's been at least 5 or 6 years since they've used it, awesome to see it back.. gets the players and crowd hyped up... lol, I think I could get a dunk down after coming out to that.

Edited by timdawg21