Where are the OS faithful

Guest vapor rub

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't trying to put pressure on Kayla, I was just complimenting her. Being compared to Laura Hall is an honor. I don't like to hear talk about middle shcool kids on here either, but she is a player worth mentioning, especially when it is something positive. The main reason I brought her up is because it is rare to see a young player that is as good is she is that doesn't act ike she is god's gift to bball. She is a class act.

I'm thinking that we just need to leave the old out and go with the new now. I'm not trying to step on anyones toes but come on people why look in the past about things. Who cares what school they went to, why they transferred, or why they moved? Its no ones business. All the coaches I've had have told me never to look in the past, always look at the future or the current time. Looking back and comparing people I just dont think its worth it. Getting compared to someone that was well known and good is a great thing but come on now...how many players do you have come along that actually have that much talented? Not many so treasure it while its there but when its gone, the coach works with what he/she has and goes on with it. Once its gone focus on what you have at the time. Congrats to LH in what she had done and I wish her the best of luck in college. The OS cats are on a mission and they are going to work as hard as they can until they reach it.

wow... since when is it that the adults forget the golden rule of sports... *there is NO i in team...* or *we win as a team we lose as a team...* or my favorite *if one person could win the ball game why bother with the rest of the girls having a jersey on...* yes hall was one heck of a ball player but thats not the only thing os had... i say let 'em play... get them used to each other and see how they do... then... and only if youre out there busting your butt may you talk about them! ive played sports all my life and it bugs me when people say stuff like that... just cause a STRONG senior graduates doesnt mean that the team wont do well... as i see it os only lost by what 5? *might be wrong on that* to who ... the defending state champs... hmm... and that with only hackworth back in her starting position... and her just coming back with a broken tail bone... i say they did alright...