Thoughts on Patrick Turner, where will he go?

baseballjesus

According to the Tennessean, Turner said Friday night that UT is way down on his list and that he'll probably not take an official visit here.  Poor misguided youth...

825444964[/snapback]

I haven't seen him play...but UT is loaded at receiver for years to come. He would have to be great to step on the field anytime soon.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Antwan. He is a wonderful athlete but I fear he is in for a major surprise when he gets to college. He needs to get stronger and faster and start giving his best effort consistently.

Having said that, he has been a major target of UT's recruiting efforts.

Edited by Bighurt

I agree with Antwan.  He is a wonderful athlete but I fear he is in for a major surprise when he gets to college.  He needs to get stronger and faster and start giving his best effort consistently.

Having said that, he has been a major target of UT's recruiting efforts.

825444998[/snapback]

Obviously...he is very talented to be rated as he is. It doen't matter where he ends up...he will have to give his all to play. The competition is ferocious.

i dont think hannon was the fastest... i actually think that leonard scott was the fastest... he ran tract and actually beat justin gaitlin in the 100 yrd dash... justin gatlin also won a gold medal at the olympics thumb

825445547[/snapback]

Hannon set the record this year. That's according to the Tennessean.