Rebels vs. Vikings

THSVikings2004

its gonna be freezing friday night, but i dont see this hurting us any. i know andrew clement wont be cold, he has a heck of a handwarmer while he is out there, where did he get that thing?? who knows, i think THS will come out and be shellshocked, the Maryville offense is way too much for them, and i dont see them doing anything on offense because they run the wing-t. but every once in a while you can have a breakdown and the wing-t could spring one..wait a minute what am i saying, the Maryville Rebels never have breakdowns. we will be all over them all night, sorry you wasted precious gas to come down here tn high. you guys arent even worth a gallon

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryville and Central traded punches all night.  Maryville was down 24-21 with @ 3.5 minutes left in the game and then drove 79 yards for the go ahead score (28-21).  There were only @ 44 seconds left in the game and Central got the ball back deep in their own territory.  On the second play, Maryville's Stephen Childs int'ed a Zach Helton pass and returned it to ice the game.  It was a very good game.

I'll admit that I am kind of ignorant when it comes to Tennessee High --> what type of offense and defense do you guys play?  Who should we watch?  Have fun coming down and I'll def see you there.  Roll Red Roll!!!

825442056[/snapback]

yeah so lets talk about how you said we were down at one point -who gives a crap-we won-and thats the only that you need to get to the next game! i was so proud of our boys!!!

I agree Rebelraider, TN High is about the worst team I've seen since we played Carter. True it will be cold but when has that ever stopped the Rebels? In that sense, what has ever really stopped the Rebels?? Exactly my friends...the answer is NO ONE. TN High fans we appreciate you coming to our great town to spend you money, but I assure you it wont be a pleasent evening around 9:30.

its gonna be freezing friday night, but i dont see this hurting us any.  i know andrew clement wont be cold, he has a heck of a handwarmer while he is out there, where did he get that thing?? who knows, i think THS will come out and be shellshocked, the Maryville offense is way too much for them, and i dont see them doing anything on offense because they run the wing-t.  but every once in a while you can have a breakdown and the wing-t could spring one..wait a minute what am i saying, the Maryville Rebels never have breakdowns.  we will be all over them all night, sorry you wasted precious gas to come down here tn high. you guys arent even worth a gallon

825450940[/snapback]

rebelraider...i completely agree! ive read like all these posts from you on here-you're crackin me up!!! haha! thumb

Let's get this started!!!!!!!!

Tennessee High put a great performance leading 28-3 at halftime and went on to win 35-18.

Next: Maryville!!

Coach Stubbs said that he would rather go up against Maryville instead of Knox Central due to them matching up better against the Vikings.

Good Luck to both teams next week and now lets get some posts on here!

825441947[/snapback]

ive seen this picture on here like a hundred times of your fullback running with the ball and its really getting old-im sure the rest of my maryville cohorts will agree-but dont worry guys, we wont have to see any of that going on friday night cuz our men in black wont let them have the ball long enough TO RUN WITH IT!! YEAH!!!!!

You guys hold down the fort for the next couple of days. I'm out of the office and consequently away from my computer (funny how CoachT becomes less of a priority when I'm not at a desk all day). I'll check in periodically, but Rebel Faithful stay true.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and if I don't talk to you before then I'll see you at the game.

I don'ty know about y'all, but LadyRebel's smack talk is turning me on.... :blink:

Ladies, ladies, ladies, Raider is NOT a trash talker. He is a guerilla warrior, fighting for the freedom to say whatever the h*ll anyone wants, when anyone wants...I believe their's a piece of paper in Washington that guarantees us that right....might be wrong though. <_<

Papa, don't let me see you agreeing with the opposition again...I'll revoke your playa's club card thumb

Dem wangs r smellin guud ovr dare in dat arnge buildin naxt 2 wall world. I went bye dare arleer and de smail wuz pauerful!! Member now, raidur sad he culd eet fity u dem lil wangs.

Shelley, nisstek, bigdaddy, thsviking....glad to see y'all are takin MOST of the word play in stride and keeping your heads. I think vikingnation (ripped off name from rebelnation) is just screwin around and playing reverse psychology with the Hooters Boys.

I talked to some Tennessee High fans today and they feel like Tennessee High is faster than Maryville. They also feel like Morton and Whitten will be able to sack the Maryville quarterback. Im taking thier word.

Tennessee High 49

Maryville 21

Go Vikings, bring the "Gold Ball" back to Bristol

825450991[/snapback]

HAHAHAHAHA...49...good one <_<

Raider...who was the guy claiming to be me...or not claiming to be me...what the heck was that about? Some people are obviously confused over the death of nation (god rest his soul). :blink:

Edited by dmoyers1

I talked to some Tennessee High fans today and they feel like Tennessee High is faster than Maryville. They also feel like Morton and Whitten will be able to sack the Maryville quarterback. Im taking thier word.

Tennessee High 49

Maryville 21

Go Vikings, bring the "Gold Ball" back to Bristol

825450991[/snapback]

almost every team Maryville has played is faster than we are. we are not a speed team, we never have been. we win with execution and good coaching. whoever told you whitten and moron will be able to do anything to our quarterback must be on crack. our offensive line is way too good to get beat several times. im sure they will get back there once or twice, but that wont be a consistent thing. David Ellis the o-line coach will make sure of that.

hahahahahhahaha tell me some more good jokes fbfan, that is the most ridiculous score ive seen on here so far, maybe if you switch those names around you might get it right.