Rebels vs. Vikings

THSVikings2004

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! This thread has really deteriorated.

Okay, just for the record the personal attacks are flying from BOTH SIDES. It's not just Maryville. There may be more of us, but you have all pretty much sunken to the level of those you are fighting with.

And a side observation of mine is that we have earned the right to behave without respect for other teams MUCH MORE than you have. I'm not saying it's okay to be disrespectful. I'm also not agreeing that our fans should be characterized as such. I'm just saying that both sides are disrespecting the other's fans to a high degree and when you think about it we've been gathering the weapons and momentum to behave this way for a long time and you've just come this far once....I'd hate to see how you'd behave if you'd enjoyed the success of the Rebels for as long as we have when you've fallen so low so quickly.

Anyway, has anyone talked about the game for a few pages? How about all this rain we're getting down here in Maryville? How much has fallen in Bristol? I've not heard the weather but I know that there was standing water all over the place on my way to work this morning. Anyone want to speculate on how that affects the outcome?

well as all teams do....im sure maryville prefers dry weather........but if we can go back a couple of weeks during a hurricane and a football game at MO TOWN WEST where the rebels won 38-0 ...... we did pretty well in the rain and wind......and if i remember correctly THS played MO WEST in the dry or at least not a hurricane and only came out winning 17-6........ so i think wet or not the rebels still have the advantage and if it is raining i say the rebels have a good chance of a blow out becaues GQ has worked on playing in the rain thoroughly this year to keep from any unsuspecting upsets....oh yeah half the rebels dont have the flu this year in the semi's like last year

Yeah, I've heard a lot about how the wet weather would affect the team speed of THS.

But I also believe that wet field conditions hurt us against Powell. However, in that game the roles were somewhat reversed with Powell being the more physical of the two teams and Maryville being the speedier. I think that wet conditions typically hurt finesse play more than physical play...but I'm also thinking about Tallent's and AB's ankles....

I agree, Papa, with the deteriation of the tread again. It's impossible to control them all. :D

Let the smack talkers talk guys. Dont waiste your time, or anybody else's for that matter, arguing back and forth. Respect each other and let the "outsiders" know that we are both class acts. We still have 3 days.

The weather looks like it will be dry, but cool by game time. No advantage or disadvantage to either team. If the field is a muddy mess I believe it would definately be a disadvantage to the Vikings. Agree? :ph34r:

Would they let us in the gym to see the trophy cases? I would like to see them. A little motivation if you will. thumb

Sounds like to me that somebody is a little scared to go to the game now that people know you are just a little punk kid.  Everybody knows who you are and what you look like...  I may not even bother with going over there to take care of you, I may just send my daughter, but wait, you're already cookin up some scam so that you won't have to show your face.  HA! 

Now go ahead, let's hear your childish comeback.

Oh yeah, don't even know the vfanatic, it's just that everybody else realizes you're a loser too.

825450091[/snapback]

Vikingnation, THE BALLS OVER HEAR, LISTEN UP!! You get your kicks picking on high school kids, DAD?!! Tell, ya what, if you have a problem (and it seems to be mental), why don't you stick to "discussing" this with adults. If you have a need to speak to someone, speak to me. If you have children, you should act like an adult. thumb

Anyway, that had to be said....so how is everyone? Shelley, good to see your guys can lower themselves to the lowesdt level too. Seems we're all human on here. thumb

Wet or dry, we stand a pretty good chance. We have played in both and have had decent success in the wet conditions.

Edited by dmoyers1

well i think if the field is muddy GQ wont play AB or Tallent that much....with the fear their ankles will get stuck and re-injured......actually i thinhk he will still play AB but not tallent....singleton has done an outstanding job running this year and i believe his power running will hurt the vikings regardless of mud or not......i almost wanna see singleton play a substantial amount regardless of tallent and ab's condition

oh my moyers......somebody pickin or raider and its not me or you....not good....not good......... first off Raider would be the last one of our studnets to "wuss" out of going to the game.....he's the first person their and he aint skeered of u all.....i bet the second u try to "take" care of him that me and moyers and the rest of the fans would be all over you.... it is true that casteel warned him becuase he warned another student also who is in my class and dont think he is trying to get out of it .....he's the first one their and the loudest of us all.....nobody will touch him and trust me ull feel his presence if the principals let him go..... i just wish i could be as diehard as him ...... dont mess with raider or u mess with a lot of people

they dun got me fired up now.....please come over there friday .....id love to see it....make sure its right before the game or at halftime so moyers can help us do what ever we gotta do to you......oh yeah and bring ur daughter ...let her watch her dad get whipped.... if that was ur intention to take care of Raider with violence.....wow i'd like to meet her if she is in highschool and if she is just a kid well i take that back but at least she can learn at a young age not to mess with a maryville rebel