Rebels vs. Vikings

THSVikings2004

He threw 3 in the first game vs. West!  Give it up, man!

P.S.  Did Rouse have the flu too?!

825449574[/snapback]

I am not saying that just by him being sick they lost to Mo. West. Or that he only throws ints when he is sick. But he really was in bad shape and tried to tough it out--but it wasn't his day. This time of year the flu can really devastate a team--ask THS about it in the playoffs. Wash your hands! Rouse didn't have the flu. He made a mistake in OT that cost MHS the game. Then Mo. West took advantage. That's it.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not saying that just by him being sick they lost to Mo. West.  Or that he only throws ints when he is sick.  But he really was in bad shape and tried to tough it out--but it wasn't his day.  This time of year the flu can really devastate a team--ask THS about it in the playoffs.  Wash your hands!  Rouse didn't have the flu.  He made a mistake in OT that cost MHS the game.  Then Mo. West took advantage.  That's it.

825449678[/snapback]

Was it really Rouse's mistake? The pass got tipped at the line.

What I'm saying is that West won that game more than Maryville lost it. THAT was last year though. Maryville should win this week. The wing t is tough to win with because it is an offense based on trickery, not the basics of football: hitting hard. Hillsboro won with it b/c of superior athletes. Maryville shouldn't have trouble since they prepare well.

Why don't you just quit showin' your :) butt and have a decent conversation? Sounds like there is lots to compliment boths team and all their players on. Why don't you just get a life? Or is dis-ing everybody the only level you are capable of. Sad way to have to live!

825449362[/snapback]

No im actually capable of decent normal conversation, that just only comes in on thursdays. by making this post michaelry, you have just helped me achieve my goal. ive made you angry, or pushed your buttons, thank you for your contribution.