Rebels vs. Vikings

THSVikings2004

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's get this started!!!!!!!!

Tennessee High put a great performance leading 28-3 at halftime and went on to win 35-18.

Next: Maryville!!

Coach Stubbs said that he would rather go up against Maryville instead of Knox Central due to them matching up better against the Vikings.

Good Luck to both teams next week and now lets get some posts on here!

825441947[/snapback]

Shaw, 48 pushed alot of yards last week for a little play time, I think we need to see more of him coach! It would be thumb

They completely dominated Sullivan East bud. They won 54-0. They adjusted their offense before they needed to against SULLIVAN SOUTH..in fact, they weren't in the wing t until the second half. They came back and scored two touchdowns in the 4th Quarter.

I can tell you weren't at the THS vs. Eliz. game. The cyclones didn't lay down early. 15 of their 18 points were scored in the second half.

THS is also capable of passing, so don't think they will be in the wing t the whole time.

825449252[/snapback]

I meant to say Sullivan South rather than East--my bad. You say they came back and scored two TDs in the 4th quarter because of great adjustments. Was that comeback due to adjustments? I heard there was a fumbled punt by South that led to an easy THS score? And then South quit.

Edited by krakatoa

i dont wanna hear anyones crap from tennessee high about being disrespectful because you have plenty of your own people to deal with

825447385[/snapback]

Why don't you just quit showin' your ;) butt and have a decent conversation? Sounds like there is lots to compliment boths team and all their players on. Why don't you just get a life? Or is dis-ing everybody the only level you are capable of. Sad way to have to live!

I have been lucky enough to see both teams play this year. When I was dragged by my "ex" to watch TN High they were a little slow to get out the gate. If that happens against Maryville then they could fall behind too much in the early part of the game to even have a chance for a come-back, but if TN High plays like they did in the 2nd half on the game I watched then Maryville could be watching the state championship from their couch this year.

Good luck to both teams and I'll be there Friday expecting an exciting game.

All players need to wash their hands a lot this week.  Last year Cade had the flu in the semis and played very little.  I want to see both teams healthy come next Friday.  No excuses for either side.

825442214[/snapback]

The flu? Ha! He threw 4 picks and got pulled! Were you even there?

I have been lucky enough to see both teams play this year. When I was dragged by my "ex" to watch TN High they were a little slow to get out the gate. If that happens against Maryville then they could fall behind too much in the early part of the game to even have a chance for a come-back, but if TN High plays like they did in the 2nd half on the game I watched then Maryville could be watching the state championship from their couch this year.

Good luck to both teams and I'll be there Friday expecting an exciting game.

825449370[/snapback]

Which Viking game did you see?