Rebels vs. Vikings

THSVikings2004

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are trying to compare Morton and his offense to Cade and his offense, you need to get a sanity check.  I saw Sullivan East play on TV and I thought it was a 1A or 2A school playing--no joke.  They have no business being in 4A--they are flat out awful compared to the majority of 4A schools.  If Cade only has 59 yards passing, it will be because Maryville is running all over THS.  I don't think THS has any idea how well coached and well prepared Maryville will be.  I think it will be an exciting game.  But there is no way THS will shut down Maryville's running and passing game--they will have to pick their poison and hope they score more points.

825447595[/snapback]

When was Sullivan East ever on TV?

When was Sullivan East ever on TV?

825447730[/snapback]

They are usually on the Charter Channel 13 on Tuesdays at 8:00PM depending on who DB and THS are playing. Thay air a "game of the Week" during the season. Hopefully they will ahve the THS-Maryville game next week.

Tomarrow nights game will be THS and Elizabethton.

They are usually on the Charter Channel 13 on Tuesdays at 8:00PM depending on who DB and THS are playing.  Thay air a "game of the Week" during the season.  Hopefully they will ahve the THS-Maryville game next week.

Tomarrow nights game will be THS and Elizabethton.

825447738[/snapback]

Cool, Has Sullivan East ever been 9-1 before? or is leauge that down this year.

So what makes Maryville so good in your opinion Maryville fans? Their running game? Passing game? Defense?

Good solid execution of all of the above. That and the ability to make adjustments. That's why I think the wing-T will hurt Tennessee high. They may get up early, but the adjustments will hurt them later. Maryville generally plays smart football, and executes very well. Combined with some good athletes and its a formula for winning.

THS can adjust to

825447848[/snapback]

When did THS adjust in the playoffs? THS didn't adjust well against Mo. West and barely won. THS had trouble adjusting against Sullivan East--they were losing when they were fortunate enought to recover a dropped punt. There was no need to adjust to a subpar Elizabethton team that layed down early. If Tennessee comes out and gets way up early, they have a good chance to win. If it is close at the half, watch out THS. Remember that the wing-t is not a good offense for coming back. You have to get the lead early and then chew the clock.

Edited by krakatoa