Rebels vs. Vikings

THSVikings2004

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

johnpaul, they have forgotten about how bad Mo'town West punked em out last year ,how they should be in 5A, and how well they recruit, but I Guarantee you the Vikes don't have a chance. Just wanted to say hi to my Murvul buddies,I can't wait till next year, you gotta whupping waiting on you Rebs for sure next year so just get ready. Good luck to you.Hope you guys Oak Ridge, and Fulton all make it. I'll see in Murfreesboro. Central Bobcat

825447305[/snapback]

Central Boobcat, ARE YOU SERIOUS?? That has to be the most ridiculous and uneducated statement I have ever heard in my life. Obviously you are completely mislead and incompetent. All your statements are based on lies and plain old excuses for you getting the crap beat out your team. Everyone of our players has been playing together since they were in diapers with the exception of one. Your ignorance disgusts me. I'm getting angry just thinking about it. Like I told Johnpaul, get lost, we beat you get over it and quit talking smack you have no room to run your mouth. With your unintelligent comments, I am embarassed to think what they teach you all over there at Central.

Yeah. It is. I haven't seen Maryville punt from their own end zone much.

825447424[/snapback]

Yeah, I don't remember anybody having them deep enough in their own territory, to even think about a possible safety.

Our punter is Ryan Jenkins (all-State soccer goalie). He doesn't get to punt often (because we're usually scoring), but when he does get the chance he blasts it high and long. Can't think of one time this year that he's shanked one, and i've seen every Maryville game except one.

Edited by jlay68

Whoever is in charge of posting all these motivating comments by team Maryville sure has an easy job this week.  Y'all have disrespected nearly every player at THS, some by name.  I thought the Rebels were a class act.  Now I'm starting to wonder.  I'm pretty sure its obvious which team has more class.  One of the Maryville gurus said something about acting like you've been there.  A few of you are acting like nothing more than punks and it's my opinion that somebody from the Knox area needs step up and shut the offenders down.  I may be wrong, but I'm not hearing anyone from the Viking Faithful being disrespectful.  I realize its all in fun but enough is enough.  Most of us want to read about football.

Yea I'm a whiner but I'm loved. thumb

825447316[/snapback]

Please don't think all Rebel fans are bad. A lot of us don't like the trash talk.

On more than one occassion THS lined up to punt when I thought they should try for a long field goal. Worse case scenario we miss and the opposing team gets the ball on their 20. But when the punt rolls out of bounds on the 1 and next play ends up being a safety for the Viking Defense I think OOHHH that's what coach is doing.

I think we may have had one safety this year. I think 4 shutouts, and allowing an average of less than 10 pts scored a game attests to our defense's ability. Looking at Tennessee High, they have similar numbers. Gonna be a great game, look forward to it!

Ps. RebelRaider, I don't think ur scrawny! I love you flag boyz!