Rebels vs. Vikings

THSVikings2004

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be slightly biased in my opinion, but everything I said, as far as I know, are indeed facts.  I'm just giving my perspective from seeing both teams play, if you disagree then please correct me.

825446955[/snapback]

Indeed a bunch of Bull.

I got some film here at the house and between now and Wen night I'll break it down and tell all what my opinion is. Till then Congratz to TN HI for the season they have had. You can attempt to convince yourselves that the football in North East part of the state is better and some great test of compentition. But it is a fact no one up there in years have gotten past a Knoxville area team to the big dance. This year TN HI had trouble with Morristown West, a team Maryville spanked. Maryville beat the 2nd best team in the state friday night and TN HI beat a team who was a 4th seed who has the option to move to 3A, from the same weak region. Your invited to enjoy the ride to Maryville this Friday night but I don't think your going to enjoy the ride home. Maryville does not have the best team they have ever had but I expect Maryville will soundly defeat TN HI.

If your sick you may need somebody to hold your hair back so you dont get toilet water on it.  Maybe your mommy will run and help you if your loud enough.

There I go with the battle of wits thing again. :D

825444108[/snapback]

Or maybe your mother will?? Geez, I hope so.

P.S.- TN High might as well not show up

Ok dude, take a look at the stats. Over 300 rushing yards and three touchdowns called back due to penalties.

If there were no penalties the score would have been 38-6

825444114[/snapback]

Maybe if your team wasnt awful you wouldnt have committed those penalties that took away those yards. If you want to get into stats, I've got one for you, 4 State Championships since 98. Now I know you have been hearing this a lot the past week but you might want to get used to hearing 5 Championships. Cause you are just going to be another unfortunate victim that will fill our win column to that glorious 15-0 baby.

I had at first resisted commenting on this topic, but I have seen enough BS!

I'm an old school Rebel follower, and I'll be the first to admit that I thought the Vikings posed a threat to us. So I went and watched them, and I was in awe of their speed. I talked it over with some old buddies, and they reminded me the most important thing: Maryville is still going to be Maryville, and no one from Upper East TN is gonna come down here and beat us in our HOUSE! We've been delivering butt whippin's all year, so what's gonna change now?

Now commenting on the Vikings. I've heard too much about these Defensive End's, and how they're gonna crush our Quarterback. The fact is, Maurice Whitten and Zack Morton are both SOFTIES! They hit about as hard as my little girl, and I would't be worried one bit about those two guys, they are nonfactors. As for the Running backs, they may be fast, but they can't break tackles. Do you wanna know why? Because they don't run HARD, one hit and they go down like flies. There is no yardage after contact. So the running backs are also nonfactors. The Viking offensive line might as well have skirts on, because they are not going to block anybody, we're just gonna bust through the line like nobody was even there. We are going to pick the Viking's secondary to pieces because none of those guys can tackle, they might as well not have anybody back there and just let us run on down the field for the TD, and stop wasting our time.

The moral of the story is, to all the Maryville fans and PLAYERS: don't worry about the "mighty" Vikings, they are pushovers. We've already played our hardest game of the year, now it's time to cruise on to another State Championship. We might as well not even practice this week. I'm tired of all this talk, I'm just gonna sit up in the stands for about a half, and then leave at halftime after the blowout. Go ahead and pencil in Murfreesboro for Dec. 4th Maryville fans, cause this game is already over.

Man, what a bunch of fuddy duddies y'all are...lighten up and live a lil. thumb

Which wasted more time...the ones posting, or the ones counting how many pages are full of alleged bull and useless smack? It wasn't useless...it kept me awake hahaha :D

Nice post loyalreb...now we're even on the biased opinion posts. :D It is a really nice post though, seriously. thumb

Edited by dmoyers1

i sat here last week and read 26 pages of you pitiful rebel fans bad mouthing our kids at central. you did not deserve to win, granted you have "one" of the best coaches in the state, you did nothing but bad mouth our q.b and the rest of our team. i knew when we went on top with 3:47 left that was enough time for quarles. it took a junk play on 3rd and 3, but you won. i refuse to say thge better team won , because it could have went either way. normaly you should root for your region, but i hope you get the snot knocked out of you. if tenn. high does not do it, i quarantee melrose has way too much team speed for you. I HATE MARYVILLE!

825446497[/snapback]

John Paul, shut your mouth. You have absolutely zero room to talk on this thread because you are from CENTRAL. Get lost loser, we beat the crap out of your team and even sang a little birthday wish to Helton while doing it. I guess you could say thats winning in style. But back to your Central Bobcats being garbage, why dont you find the losers thread where you can cry on there. Come back and chat next year when you are still around.

Thats all and thats it.