Rebels vs. Vikings

THSVikings2004

Raider isn't hard to spot. He truly does were the helmet and no shirt. He looks to mean business. He has a game-face look about him. No doubt he's into the game. Oh, beware though. He doesn't weigh 120. He's easily 135!

Do you guys still have Shamus riding the team bus?

825447344[/snapback]

I wouldn't be suprised. He's at every game. Since the track isn't around the football field anymore, people have had a habit of standing up in the walkway to watch the game. One time it got out of hand and Shamus came to rescue and told everyone to go sitdown somewhere.

Edited by THSVikings2004

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not gonna lie and say im 6'5 250 and bench 300 cause i dont scrawny im not sure about, but im certainly not huge. i can understand how you are insecure about your sexuality, but that doesnt mean everyone else is too, the first step to accepting homosexuality is realizing yourself that you are gay, there are plenty of self-help groups for you vikingnation

Raider just likes to stir up the pot.  He reminds me of how I was back in my youth.  Tennessee fans don't get worked up, this is just a board after all and we're all just fans.  I don't believe that any post on here represents our team, and probably the same for you all.

825447374[/snapback]

Yeah I don't think they would be on here trash talking. They have a lot of respect for the Maryville team which is why they have been looking forward to the game for so long.

No, Raider. I don't know you. I saw the helmet and the rest was history. I like the school spirit and the fire you have. I'm the one that said weeks ago that you are quite talented at expressing your thoughts on these posts. Even though they do incite riot-like responses!

825447369[/snapback]

I'm surprised that you think his garbage is talent? Maybe you're his dad? Or maybe there is some other shirtless celebrating that we don't know about...