Rebels vs. Vikings

THSVikings2004

Football at Maryville is like a business. We run things here as they should be done in a business setting, and that is why we are so successful. We don't ride the waves of emotions, and we don't get ourselves caught up in all the hoopla. I'm not getting excited about having to play another worthless team, cause it's business as usual.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's talk football, How will Cade Thompson do against the Viking defense and Zack Morton's attack on quarterbacks. The sullivan East quarterback had thrown for over 1600 yards, but he only got 59 vs the Viking defense.

825447422[/snapback]

If you are trying to compare Morton and his offense to Cade and his offense, you need to get a sanity check. I saw Sullivan East play on TV and I thought it was a 1A or 2A school playing--no joke. They have no business being in 4A--they are flat out awful compared to the majority of 4A schools. If Cade only has 59 yards passing, it will be because Maryville is running all over THS. I don't think THS has any idea how well coached and well prepared Maryville will be. I think it will be an exciting game. But there is no way THS will shut down Maryville's running and passing game--they will have to pick their poison and hope they score more points.