Rebels vs. Vikings

THSVikings2004

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GLee, a post blaming Maryville for a ref's call 6 seasons ago is beneath you. That play was on the opposite sideline from your stands. I know you don't want to cheapen the rivalry that Elizabethton & Maryville enjoyed by posting this now.

And, your right,THS does not need any help. They are a very good team. I don't think they will have to worry about a ref's call going unfairly against them. Aren't the ref's in the playoffs from neutral Regions anyway?

GLee, you've provided the best info on Regions 1 & 2 to date. Thanks for your insiteful posts.

825448350[/snapback]

The refs being neural sure didn't keep them from effecting the game last week....although I'd say it effected both teasm equally. The best way to counter bad calls is to put yourself in a position on the socreboard where they don't matter and can't effect you. thumb

dares leef, we's gonna sink yer soree wuuden boatz leef!! Starz is bragin his garbage truk down and we's gonna pull dem boats out de water and chop em up fer kinlin!! :huh:

Edited by robjim

The refs being neural sure didn't keep them from effecting the game last week....although I'd say it effected both teasm equally.  The best way to counter bad calls is to put yourself in a position on the socreboard where they don't matter and can't effect you. thumb

dares leef, we's gonna sink yer soree wuuden boatz leef!!  Starz is bragin his garbage truk down and we's gonna pull dem boats out de water and chop em up fer kinlin!! :)

825448413[/snapback]

Leaf u jest wait till tha Vikin ships gits ento Greenbelt Laik. Eye will load down my little 14 foot john boat (which eye affecshunatelee kall Tha USS CONSTIPASHUN in honor of all tha balonee sammiches eye've eat on board durin' my fishin' and huntin' tripps) with dynemite. Then Rebelsman will hep me ease my truk (Ol Nellie Belle) down below tha dam and scoop up vikin' horns and tha like.

Go Rebs.

it doesnt matter......ab and singleton will be playing and singleton runs a little like tallent so we'll be fine...we aint skeered.... umm are all the viking fans still reeling from my YOUR MOM comment......in all its harshness it was actually necessary, sometimes we say things that are unfair but it was coming sooner or later and had i said it on thursday or friday it woul dhave hurt too much to even be able to play.....ur lucky for that at least