Franklin 14 Brentwood 7

FHSrebel27

Let me first say while I am very excited, at the same time, I'm quite worried. Franklin Rebel Dawson Bryant was taken away from the field after an injury in the 4th quarter. I don't want to say anything that I've heard, but it looks like it could be very serious. I simply don't want to speculate. Actually, I'm really not that excited at all. Please keep Dawson in your prayers tonight!

I have some good news everyone. Per a reliable source, Dawson was moving and the move was simply precautionary in nature. Still, pray for a full recovery for Dawson!

Now, about the game. I'll tell ya what little I know. Franklin scored the go-ahead TD on a Waters 47 yard carry. The 2nd half was a defensive stalemate until Brentwood drove in the last 5 minutes or so. They had it on the FHS 22 at one point, I'm pretty sure. According to WesVols, Welch dropped a TD pass in the endzone on 2nd down. Franklin sacked McCurdy on 3rd down. McCurdy then kept it on the ground and ended up short of the 1st down. Franklin then only had to run out the clock.

Wes was quite impressed by the turnout and volume of the Rebel fans tonight! GO REBELS! On to Memphis!

Way to go Franklin!!!!!!!!!!! Hope Crawford chokes on it.

825442236[/snapback]

What the heck do u know, ill tell u who u dont know, thats Ron Crawford. I have never had more respect for a coach, it was a pleasure to be coached by this man and i have more respect for him than anybody. He truly does care about his kids. Obviously you are from smyrna or something, and r still mad his teams owned you. Its fine to not like him as associated to a team, but as a person he is a great man, obviously you dont know him.

Thank you Coach Crawford, 2004 season was truly a pleasure to be a part of.