Oak Ridge @ Riverdale-Round 4

ORhoneydoll

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about that. I think Cookeville might have a different opinion on that. Playing Lebanon then Riverdale. Lebanon couldn't do anything against Cookeville's D line while Riverdale ran for about 200 yards. I know Gaston's a better back than the guy from Lebanon but that sounds like a better line to me. :D

825447868[/snapback]

if your talking about this it's not me read it again

you all are going to get this thread locked if you dont stay on the original subject. i mean to settle this discussion all you have to say is that if nunley played at riverdale he wouldnt start at any position. nunley is a good back but he had over a hundred more carries than gaston, not to mention gaston is only a junior. nunley is a good runner but miller has that next gear that nunley just dont have. redraider4life have you ever seen gaston miller play? im guessing not.

You don't have a clue. Ask Blackman who has ran their scoreboard for them at baseball games and helped them get their music system set up.  Ask Oakland baseball who is helping them upgrade their pressbox audio wise. Ask Smyrna baseball how many chili suppers I have attended for them.  Ask Lebanon who printed up their baseball programs and season tickets for them last year.  Ask the P.A. guy (Jeff is his name by the way) at Smyrna football how many football games I have attended there when Riverdale is off that night (I was at the Lavergne game this year). 

I do it for the kids.  Because I was a kid once.  It isn't about vitrolic attacks at the other schools.  It is about watching a bunch of kids enjoying their youth, playing sports they love.  I have even been know to attend a school play or dance program from time to time.

825446520[/snapback]

You sound like a good man I apologoze for my comment. Anyone that supports hs sports can't be all bad.

you all are going to get this thread locked if you dont stay on the original subject.  i mean to settle this discussion all you have to say is that if nunley played at riverdale he wouldnt start at any position.  nunley is a good back but he had over a hundred more carries than gaston, not to mention gaston is only a junior.  nunley is a good runner but miller has that next gear that nunley just dont have.  redraider4life have you ever seen gaston miller play?  im guessing not.

825448105[/snapback]

i have seen Miller play and i must say red is right that he and Nunley's numbers were very similer against cookeville, and no one can say that coffee county's line is as good as riverdale's.

but they are botj good players, bot deserving respect.

OR will be the best team that Riverdale plays. However, Riverdale will make this a statement game. Riverdale by at least 3 tds.  OR may get 1 td.

825448167[/snapback]

i think OR can score more than once but i agree riverdale will win, the only way oak ridge can stay in this game is to be perfect in the passing game, no interceptions, and very few incompletes. i don't think anyone can run on this riverdale defense. i thought maybe cookeville could but man was i wrong

In dissagree As a former warrior and now am a freshman redshirt for cumberland U. every time you mention our name someone has something bad to say. Oh you recruit, cheat, or some other BS. Well I do respect that you beat the other #1 team in the state it's  nice that we don't have to share the title.

Here is my point, your team plays dirtier than a britney spears video. I will be the first to admit we shouldn't have made it out like we did last year, you were the better team then. Considering that you have some of the rudest people i have ever met at an away game,

I tell you what before I let my mouth get me into some more trouble lets just quit the trash talking and see it on the field Friday night. Oh and just to run it by you heres a quick history of our stadium Since it oppened in 2000 We lost 2 game on our field, and have never lost a play off game at our new home.

But all in all I guess we will see who is the big dog of state 7:00 PM Friday night right in the heart of red and gold country. I just hope we don't have the same crappy weather we had last year

825446094[/snapback]

OR doesnt play any more dirty than any other team in this state...compared to most-were clean... Our fans, and me, might be very rude and you'll atleast meet me friday...

There's a first time for everything, you havent been beat at home during a playoff game yet-because you havent played Oak Ridge

And as for your red and gold country, we'll take the liberty of painting it cardinal and gray for you!!!

if we do have crappy weather...the OR boys can handle it