Huntingdon Mustangs VS Milan Bulldogs

trogdor13

Hats off to the Huntingdon Mustangs!! Way to go on getting the job done tonight. A few observations about tonight...never have I been to a ballgame where you didn't get a ticket when you paid. They had the police there and you couldn't go get your coat or anything without paying $7 more. That was ridiculous. I hope all of Milan's injured players aren't hurt bad. :) GO BIG BLUE!!!!

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to both Milan and Huntingdon. Like an earlier post said Milan shouldn't be in the semi's according to most, but Milan is Milan and their coaches and players were prepared. I tried to explain that Huntingdon's defense was alot better than when we met Milan earlier. That's what I call good coaching. Most readers on here wouldn't believe how many players the Mustangs have had injured this year and to get them back is a bonus. Only Karl Butler is not 100%. Coach Morris should be Coach of the year. Go Big Blue! See ya'll in the Boro!

Edited by Blue Eyes

One thing to all the Milan fans. What's with Dylan Walker? When they would give the ball to Blount, Walker would just stand there. Once he fell out like someone had hit him over the head with a hammer. Big time players don't take plays off! This is it and I couldn't believe how he was treating his team. Why did Morris give the ball to Blount in the final minute twice? I would have given it to Walker and let him try to bust one! I thought Huntingdon was beat because of our special teams play but what beat Milan was the inability to pass. Any thoughts?

Edited by Blue Eyes

Hats off to the Huntingdon Mustangs!!  Way to go on getting the job done tonight.  A few observations about tonight...never have I been to a ballgame where you didn't get a ticket when you paid.  They had the police there and you couldn't go get your coat or anything without paying $7 more.  That was ridiculous.  I hope all of Milan's injured players aren't hurt bad.  :)  GO BIG BLUE!!!!

825454213[/snapback]

I think everyone knows why they weren't giving out ticket stubs..Just hope we get our part.. As far as the policeman not letting people out, I agree. I know one person who went out anyway and got his father a coat, and the policeman watched him and they still made him pay again.

Great High School football game. The coaches for both teams did an excellent job of preparing for this game. No one thought it would be a 12-7 final--me included. The Mustangs will represent West Tenn well next week and do their best to defend their State Championship. Milan's kids played great. Huntingdon just put together a drive when they had to. Just like champions are supposed to do. See ya in the Boro.

Edited by BrewVol