Red Rebels/Vikings

Rebel Nation

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

your wing t run to perfection wont do crap against maryville.  look at teams who have played us in the past that run the wing t, it hasnt been pretty for them.  and you are predicting Maryville's offense to only put up 14 points??? you obviously dont know much about the Maryville program

825443189[/snapback]

First of all other teams dont have the running game like ths has and there is no way u can stop them and 2nd of all ur stupid for thinking you can!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He would think, "Stupid Kid".  Just like the rest of are thinking.

825448456[/snapback]

Actually, this is a really really close poll...compared to most. I try to do a poll for each game, plus a topic poll each week. Keeps us all thinking and talking.

What did your last post mean? I took care of him dumbpost. thumb

Edited by dmoyers1

Coach saying to himself, "stupid kid", after reading that nonsense.

825448480[/snapback]

Oh, cool...I think you missed a word and I was confused...like I normally am :huh:;)

Hey, if you're bored, check out the Blount Co Championship thread....you can post your opinion and vote. There should be enuff info there for you to make an informed decision.

wow trurebelplaya gave us a good idea......the perfect analogy.......the rebels are like capitol one baby .......stopping the vikings in their tracks

825448639[/snapback]

:) . Viking fans, sign up today and get the only card guaranteed to stop the pillaging and looting so often associated with programs of a lesser sort. With this card you not only get a prime fixed-rate, but exclusive access to the Rebel Playas club. Makes a perfect consolation gift as well for those down and outer's the day after thanksgiving. Perfect for shopping for next years must have's, including new pads, helmets, weights, and Jim Renfro's own "How to make your high school football team a champion" videocassette series with exclusive interviews of some of the Rebel greats. In fact, sign up in the next five minutes and we'll throw in a miniture replica of the Championship trophy, so you can know what it feels like to have one.

Capital One is a trademark of MCLLC (Maryville Champions, a limited liablility coorporation) all terms and agreements are subject to change or termination, in the event the agreement is violated all rights and privleges become void, see a participating high school for information.

Card may self destruct with little or no warning if utilized to purchase any of the following:

Your way into a championship game

Central High School attire

Viking horned hats

Rebelraider a shirt

Vikingtour an extra mouth

A seat on the Boro Express

Points rewards for purchasing the following:

A team that can get past round 4

vikingtour a muzzle or a life

Red Rebel apparel

"I made it all the way to the 4th round" commemorative t-shirt

"Yes, I can be a champion" DVD series, starring Geroge Quarles

Flowers for rebelnation's grave

It pays to own the card that pays you back.