Rebel Nation

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought you'd like that...you should do your own...

825448852[/snapback]

I'm not as creative as you "Professionals" are. I'm more of a one liner type, especially with a few beers in me. thumb

Maybe by next season my skills will be a little better. I dont see much improvement over the next two weeks because you guys will be terrorizing the basketball threads starting this Saturday. :)

Edited by nisstek

Nope, not for me. I will post Friday nite and just after I return from Murfreesboro. Aftert that, it's hibernation time till the real sport comes back (sorry jlay). Some people think I post a lot. Well, their not taking into account that I only get 4 months of this...

Nisstek, win or lose, you're invited to hooters for a beer (that you can buy me). thumb

I have no idea who is going to win this game, I just hope both teams bring their A game and it will be the best game in Tennessee this week. I am looking forward to bringing about 10 people down and we are going to be making a day of it.

I will tell you REBELS something you might not know. The Viking program is made up of some very dedicated kids that have been in the weight room now for about a year and a half straight. This is just not a select few, this is the whole team and they are the ones that made that decision not the coaches. This is something that even the kids that are not playing have been doing. I personally was taking my kid last year during track season in at 4:30 AM to work on the weights and then he would practice for track in the evening and he isn't even playing much this year (basically not at all). This whole team is made up of that type of individuals, So yes they are very fast and very strong which I am sure the REBELS are as well.

We might not play the toughest schedule here in NE Tennessee, but I see that as an advantage if it is true. The advantage being our guys are not beat up or worn down.

And just for future reference this team is very deep with juniors and sophmores so I am sure you will get to see us for the next several years. And I do expect we will always have to go through Maryville to get to the Boro.

825448378[/snapback]

every player on the Maryville team during the summer meets at the Don Story Athletic Complex at 5:30 in the morning for work-outs every day during the summer except for the TSSAA dead period. and ill tell you something you might not know THSSUPERFAN, these Maryville seniors which is basically our entire offense has been in the weight room for four years straight now, so i think its safe to say these kids are dedicated as well

every player on the Maryville team during the summer meets at the Don Story Athletic Complex at 5:30 in the morning for work-outs every day during the summer except for the TSSAA dead period.  and ill tell you something you might not know THSSUPERFAN, these Maryville seniors which is basically our entire offense has been in the weight room for four years straight now, so i think its safe to say these kids are dedicated as well

825449258[/snapback]

It would definately surprise me if they had not been. Like I said this is going to be one great game.